fifty.

Plus 3k words but it's something atleast.

Make sure to vote and comment. Tell me what you think.

Beech bhawar mein daale naAar rahi na paar gayi

Aar rahi na paar gayi

She always felt the most complete when she was with Wajeeh. There was no one else who made her feel like that. There was no one else who made her feel so full and content, so much at peace. There was no one else who had her feeling like there was nothing more she could ever want from this life. He was the only one who made her truly happy, the only one who made her feel truly loved.

But, at the same time..it is often said that people who make you feel the most loved also have the utmost power over you..they become your greatest weakness. While it was true that he was the only one who made her feel complete, he was also the one who made her feel like there would always be a storm awaiting for her. He was the only one who made her feel the ache in her heart, the only one who made her cry as her heart hurt. He was the only one who made her feel like she wouldn't ever be loved the way he loved her. He was the only one who made her feel stuck in one place, with no place else to go.

He had such a power over her that she always felt like she would remain trapped in the middle. Her heart would never unlove him, he would never let her go and she didn't want him to let her go. But at the same time, she would always feel restless and frightened. She would always feel like something bad would happen and there would be no way to control it.

With Wajeeh, came the feeling of being stuck. With no place else to go.

And truly, the one place she never wanted to let go of, it was his heart. She wanted to remain in there forever.

She remained seated on the floor, with her back against the bed as he came and did the same. He sat by her side, with his shoulder touching hers and his lap turned in the same direction.

Mannat waited for him to speak, she waited for him to you tell her something that would soothe her heart but there was peaceful silence in the room and two restless hearts thinking of what to say.

She knew that her talk with her friend had made her see things from a different perspective and realise that while she did it for the sake of her own sanity, she always backed away and never fought for her love. Maybe, it was time to do that.

But at the same time, looking at him and being in the same room as him made her remember everything that she wanted to forget. All those one night stands, all the ways he had hurt her before..they didn't matter anymore because she always thought that they didn't mean anything.