thirty

Hey guys. Here's an update.

Both Wafaa and Mannat in this chapter so yayy hehe.

Make sure to vote and comment tell me what y'all think.

Also what differences have you noticed between Wafaa and Mannat's personalities so far? I'm asking because I'm trying to make them very different from each other and idk if I'm succeeding or not hehe.

Okay, here you go. Enjoy the update.

 Enjoy the update

Wafaa

She sat in his car and his mind instantly went to the opposite reaction that he had received just a few hours ago from Mannat. He had dragged her the same way as he had dragged Wafaa but neither was she is scratching at him and neither did she kick at the windows to get out.

He did not even know why he was thinking about this right now but the way she just adapted to the situation so quickly, he wished that Mannat could have that quality.

It wasn't that he was comparing them, Wafaa might have been an attractive and beautiful woman but he loved Mannat, she was the most incredible woman he had ever known and there was no way that Wafaa could ever reach her level in his eyes but her adaptiveness to every situation was something that wished Mannat could have too.

If she could adapt and understand, she would be with him and she wouldn't be hurting too.

For the first few minutes of the journey, she was simply quiet and he did not say anything either. He was trying so hard to remain in control but his frustration and anger was on another level today, he could usually control himself but today he knew that one wrong word from anyone and he would simply burst.

The only calm factor in his life was the woman that he loved and now, it was all at stake. How could he even remain calm?

He heard a loud sigh after another few moments and then the voice of the woman by his side.

"Can I atleast know where you're taking me?" She asked, he rolled his eyes as if her voice was the last voice he wanted to hear.

"No."

He murmured, taking another turn.

He knew that she was scared, he knew she was terrified of what might happen to her and she wanted to know what he would do to her.

Truthfully, he himself didn't know what he would do to her. The only satisfaction he had was the fact that Iskander would be in torture every single day, he would think about what Wajeeh might do to his precious Wafaa and he would definitely come down there looking for a fight or to whisk his wife away from him.

Then, he would have his fun.

"Wajeeh, look." He heard Wafaa again, sensing the dread in her tone.