sixty one.

10k words!!!!

First a note so read it first y'all. P.s follow me on thatpakistanigirl because new stories will be uploaded there!!

Okay. This chapter will clear it all up. Please remember that the last chapter was written with Wafaa's point of view. This means that whatever was written, it was perceived by her. It was how she thought and what she thought. Right?

Next, this book has equally been about Wafaa Mannat and Wajeeh. My favourite is literally Wajeeh so I'm least biased between Mannat and Wafaa. Just wanted to clear that up.

Yes, this chapter is about both Mannat and Wajeeh. Plus Mannat being the Queen she is will set Wajeeh straight.

Pretty nice chapter.

Okay, this story is literally the most complicated I have ever written. I had to write a story where the characters are so complicated that they confuse everyone. Sometimes, you can understand and sometimes you cannot. I wanted to write a story which talked about toxic relationships that are 90% always filled with love and pure heart wrenching love at that.

I wanted to write a story about someone who is so insecure that she needs validation of other people to feel good about herself because I have seen a lot of women who are exactly like that.

And I wanted to write about a character that loved two women because I kind of have seen someone very close in my life experience the same and to this very day, he does not know if he loves one or two. He has just chose to accept the fact that he might never know.

And Mannat? She is probably the character that I find the most ideal and good hearted. People with the best hearts always get hurt the most. That's the entire point. bad things always happen to good people and this is how life is. I hope you understand now why I wrote this book and how I wrote this book.

I got a lot of comments saying what was the point of it all if it had to be just friendship at the end of the day. It was friendship and yet it wasn't friendship. They were literally married lol.

I am just trying to explain this because maybe my writing wasn't good enough for some readers to actually get the point of it.

Do you remember how wafaa wanted to pretend that they were a happy married couple and he made her shop and everything and he bought her a ring but he didn't know if he should put it on her finger or not and she had to convince him? How she kept trying to make him act like a couple with her but he couldn't do it?

Then also, he did not fight Iskander when he decided to take Wafaa to the party. But when they had a conversation, he got very upset and even decided to leave Mannat to go after Wafaa?

And when he heard the conversation between wafaa and Iskander, he got extremely crazy and emotional?? Wajeeh has always been conflicted when it came to Wafaa.

It's because all of these feelings that he had, they confused him to no end. he never felt anything for any woman other than Mannat and now all of a sudden he is feeling these things for another person and he doesn't know whether it's friendship or it's love.

the only thing I changed about this story from the start to the very end, it was the plan that he would have to choose between the two. Other than that the plot has always been the same. Trust me, your comments had no impact on how I changed my story or how I didn't. Comments only encourage or discourage me, they have never made me change my story or my plot.