Ten. (Jeena Jeena)

Long chapter, it's pretty nice so make sure you read, vote and comment. :))

Mannat meets Wafaa in this one..

--

Haan seekha maine Jeena Jeena..

The nightlife of Los Angeles was quite incredible with it's bars a little crowded, restaurants a little busy and cafes, a little cozy.

The city was everything one would want and more. It was calm, in a sense that there was not too many prying eyes for the normal people. The celebrities however had a field day getting chased by the paparazzi.

Newyork might have been the soul but Los Angeles was the heart of the country. Mannat absolutely loved the city. She had grown to love each and every aspect of it. The good, the bad and even the downright dirty.

And the clubs? They were next level.

Wajeeh had brought her to a new club named LUX. It was extravagant from the outside and utterly glamorous from the inside.

In the middle of all the chaos and all the noise, Mannat and Wajeeh walked inside the club. Even though the place was quite large, it was still flooded with people.

The vibe inside the club was absolutely electric. It felt like people were feeding off each other's energies. One side of the club was crowded to the point where no one could really see the dance floor, all there could be seen were bodies, people who were dancing and grinding against one another without any fear, any worry.

Mannat understood why Wajeeh liked clubs so much. They were nosiy and loud, filled with people who had high energies. It made things easier for him, perhaps. Who could think about life problems in a place like this anyway?

She grinned at him as her eyes stared at the look on his face. It felt like he was at his most comfortable place ever. He led her towards the opposite end of the dance floor. Mannat let him take her wherever he wanted to. This was his territory, his comfort zone.

She found a bunch of sofas in a smaller private area, a room that separated them from the noise of the club. From the looks of it, it looked like a private area. She walked in her heels, even hearing the sound of it clicking against the floor.

She expected tonight to be about her and Wajeeh but surprisingly, it wasn't. She hadn't expected her friends, their friends to be awaiting their arrival in the private area. She frowned, looking at Wajeeh.

She didn't understand how the hell did he manage to bring them all out without even consulting her. She didn't understand why he didn't give her time enough to let her girls know what was happening in her life and why she was back with Wajeeh. She didn't understand why a night that was supposed to be private, just wasn't anymore.

As she threw a dirty glance at Wajeeh, he seemed equally surprised and shocked.

"What the hell.." He murmured and Mannat frowned. Was he faking this? Seriously?