Jezebel

Wesley

The next day after work, I drove home to my flat.

My main entrance was unlocked, I wondered who it could, there was no car in my garage except Benz wagon and none on the driveway either. I shrugged and got inside, completely alert.

Helena came into the living room in one of my t-shirts. My gaze narrowed as her lean figure hugged me tightly.

"Welcome home my darling!"

I stood still, my eyes on her head. She released me. On her toes, she gave me a quick kiss on my temple. I stepped back.

"Helena, what are you doing here?" I asked in a low tone, fighting my growing rage.

"I'm your wife Wesley, I have every right to be in your house, with you baby!"

"No, you're not my wife." I tried not to give her the reaction she was looking for. Anger.

"Yes I'm still your wife Wesley, look.." she held up her ring, our marriage ring, something she'd stop wearing long before I took mine off. "This is the ring you gave me in the church in the eyes of the Lord. We're still married, and I cheated so? Is it my fault Pete seduced me? You were never around, you were always at the barracks!"

"I told you it was just temporary, that I was working my way out of that barracks for good! Shit Helena there's no excuse for infidelity!" My voice raised.

"Well in my case there is! You weren't there when I needed you, Pete was there to fulfill all my deepest needs so? What does it matter?" She cooed.

I ignored her and walked towards the kitchen. She tailed me.

"Why are there so many beers in the fridge, baby have you been drinking? Oh, my love, I didn't know I had hurt you this deep!" She hugged my arm, quickly I retrieved it.

I moved from the counter to the fridge, taking out a bottle of water.

"Stop acting like you're innocent here 'cause you're not, I'm very sure Wesley you were banging different girls at the barracks!" Her voice was now sharp and slightly high.

I continued ignoring her. Her temper rose. She scowled at me, I didn't give her the satisfaction of yelling back as before so she was frustrated. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry to say this but I'm not signing that paper, you won't make me, no one will!"

"I don't give a fuck whether you sign it or not, whatever I had with you ended the minutes you brought another man into our matrimonial bed! You disgust me, Helena!"

"Let me explain to you, I want children of my own Wesley, Pete is doing the job can't you be at least grateful?"

I gulped, almost choking on the water I drank. Did I hear Helena well? I wasn't hurt at all, a few weeks ago that would've broken my heart, but now everything had changed.

"Helena you're very manipulative and selfish. Don't you even dig out those bone!"

"I hate foolish men, you're very foolish Wesley.." she laughed. "How old were you when I suggested a vasectomy, let me see, twenty-three.." she laughed again. "Up until now, you're still very foolish!"

Anger took the best part of my and I hurled the bottle to the wall. Gripping her soft arm. Fuck!

"I was a fool for you, Helena, I fell for everything you said, I destroyed myself for you, I left my family for you, I went into the military for you, everything about me was for you Helena, but not anymore!" I released her atm, stepping back, "get out of my house!"

"I don't care what you did for me, I won't stop until I've completely destroyed you! Wait, just wait until Pete gets me pregnant, until I wave something you can never have at your face Wesley, then you'll realize, no matter how handsome you are, you're just another waste of space!"

I chuckled. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Good luck with that! You know where the door is!"

I walked away from her into the living room and up to my room.

I took off the black T-shirt I wore with my camo trousers. I found a fresh pair of shorts, I wore them and collapsed into a chair.

The bedroom door snapped open Helena came in. I thought she'd left! I was pissed off already!

"I've called Pete, he's not answering, I need you to drop me off at my house!" She said quietly.

Who does she think she is? Seriously?

"You're not my responsibility!" I hissed, moving move from where I sat, walking towards the door.

"Of course I am, baby!" She zoomed behind me, halting me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my bareback. "I've missed you! When was the last time we made love? It's almost six months now! Don't you miss me?" She planted a kiss on my bareback.

I pulled away, turning to face her.

"I don't want you here, please go somewhere else!"

"C'mon don't be such a bully!" She pouted.

She came closer again, holding my gaze. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

I continued staring at her in bewilderment. Helena really had no shame! None at all.

With her eyes closed, she arched closer to meet my lips, urging me on with her waist. Just as our lips were about to meet. I spoke into her parted lips.

"Jezebel!"

Instantly her eyes flickered open and instantly met mine, her forehead furrowed.

"You say what?"

"Jezebel, that's who you are!"

I shoved her away, taking a fresh t-shirt from the drawers. I threw it over my head and headed downstairs.

I walked towards the main entrance, just in time to see Pete, her lover walk into my living room.

It really surprised me how I wasn't offended at all to see Helena's lover in my house.

When the little guy saw me, his eyes widened and he immediately went back. I chuckled. The last encounter we had, I had beaten him to stupor, so it was normal for his reaction. I tailed him.

I met him by his car. He fidgeted as our gazes met.

"I'm so.. sorry I didn't know it was your house!" Folding my arms, I stared at him as he stuttered. "H..Helena sent a location to me and asked me to pick her up!"

"How old are you?" I asked him, I was interested in knowing how old he was to be dancing on Helena's strings.

"Tw..twenty-six!" He answered through stutters.

"Don't you think you have more important things to do with your life?"

"Oh! Baby you came!" Helena came out, still wearing my t-shirt.

The little guy gaped at Helena on my t-shirt. He looked from Helena to me and from me back to Helena. I knew what he was thinking.

I smirked and walked away, I went into my sports car and drove off.