26. Forever grateful

Nina's POV:

"Star..." I trailed off as she straddled me, kissing down my jaw.

It's been 3 weeks since the incident and we just got back from the final trial at the court. He finally accepted the charges of 5 years behind the bars with parole offered in 3 years. It wasn't much but that's as far as the judge was able to go.

Currently we're in my room, the thought of resting flew right out the window as she started sucking my neck.

"Don't leave a mark..." I warned as she continued down my neck. Kissing up back to my lips I gently flipped us so I got on top.

Attaching my lips to her my hands moved up and down her back under the thin T shirt she was wearing. We're not supposed to do anything extreme and we both know we wouldn't go that far. This is the most heated make out session we've had.

"You shouldn't have teased me Star.." I purred in her ears making her whimper when my nails dragged down her throat to her chest.

A knock on the door sent us flying.

"Uh hey mom what's up?" I said trying to adjust my shirt and put some distance between us. I looked at Star from the corner of my eyes as she tried so hard to hide her blush. Cute.

"Just wanted to let you guys know I'm leaving for my shift. Your brother's at his friend's house. Be safe" she said to which I just nodded. As she closed the door before opening again and poking her head in.

"Next time do a better job at covering up. And don't do anything just because you've the place to yourself" she warned in an amused tone before closing the door.

Both of us were quiet until we heard the front door closed. Star started giggling uncontrollably, rolling on the bed with her hands clutching her sides.

I groaned and buried my head in my pillow.

"Oh my god!! You should've seen your face Nina!" She kept laughing as I groaned again and hit her arm a few times.

"Shut up. She knows now. Oh my god she knows" I started panicking.

"Hey hey I don't think she's mad. She didn't scold or call us names or kick me out. She didn't react badly. Calm down" she quickly jumped to rub my back in an effort to calm me down.

"Yeah. She's okay with us then? This wasn't how I wanted to come out to her though" I pouted and frowned.

Placing a quick kiss on my forehead she held my hands in hers. "Yeah I know that, honestly I think she knew it already. Or atleast had an idea something was going on because even at the hospital she smiled when I kissed your cheek in front of her"

"She did? Why didn't you say anything?" I frowned.

"I didn't think much of it. I was in pain and a bit loopy. I still have this ugly bandage on my head see?" She made a face making me laugh.

"Atleast they didn't cut your hair. You're getting it removed by next week. And the one across your awesome toned abdomen in 3 to 4 weeks" I reminded her.

"You love my abs don't you?" She smirked.

"Which one? Those barely visible ones?" I teased causing her to gasp and put a hand on her chest.

"I worked out so much for it! It's definitely not barely visible!!" She half screamed.

"I know baby I was teasing. That's definitely my most favourite part of you. You know, after your eyes and smile" I grinned cheekily.

"Alright Casanova that was cheesy and so gay" she giggled.

"Well you love me and I am dating a girl. So it does make me gay" I quipped.

She rolled her eyes before cuddling into me. Enjoying the silence I ran my fingers up and down her arm and the other hand held hers.

"Nina?"

I hummed.

"Are those galaxy pants? Cuz that ass is out of the world" she giggled.

"Oh my god Star that was horrible" I laughed at her while she slid her hand down my back to squeeze my butt.

I squealed when she did it again and swatted her hand away. "Definitely out of the world" she remarked making me roll my eyes but the blush and smile proving I was amused.

"Horn dog"

"Not my fault you have such a nice ass. Especially when you wear your sweatpants or shorts. Damn" she was sitting up beside me staring at my butt as I laid sideways.

"Eyes up here missy" I reached out to raise her chin. My brown eyes met her dark brown before her eyes zeroed-in on my lips.

Grabbing her by her hips I crashed my lips to hers. Once again straddling me, she wrapped her arms around my neck as mine wrapped around her waist. With once last kiss she laid her forehead on mine.

"I still can't believe you're mine" she whispered.

"I know. Me too. I never thought I'd actually find someone again. Let alone a sweet girl like you. You've made my life so much better you know. I love you" I embraced her, almost like taking her into me.

"I love you" she whispered back before sighing into the embrace. These are the moments I'm reminded of how much I'm loved and blessed I am.

"I'll forever be grateful to you for making me believe in myself and making me feel loved"

"And me too love, me too" she kissed my neck one last time.

A/N: ik it's short. Just a fluffy filler. Nina's mom knows now. Next chapter coming soon. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment. Take care. Love you all. ❤️