23|Actually, He's My Boyfriend

Aurélien led a giggly Seth through his house, up the stairs and towards his room

Aurélien led a giggly Seth through his house, up the stairs and towards his room. The younger boy would pull him into a kiss every now and again on their journey, but  Aurélien was insistent that they continue to his bedroom. With memories of Sue Clearwater and Leah walking in on them this morning still fresh in his mind, he had no desire to once again have a spectator to such a private moment.

"Do you think anyone noticed?" Seth whispered as Aurélien lead him into his bedroom. Rather than receiving an answer, he received a kiss. A passionate one that spoke of pent up desires from that morning. There was a slight battle for dominance, with Aurélien trying to gain entrance into Seth's mouth and Seth denying him access because he wanted to do the same to Aurélien. Frustrated with the game, the French vampire pressed his boyfriend roughly up against the wall and used his reaction of a startled gasp to enter his tongue into Seth's mouth.

Their bodies being pressed together only spurred the couple on. Seth's hands roamed up and down Aurélien's muscular back and chest, while Aurélien loosened the younger boy's tie and undid the first two buttons of his shirt. With the flesh of his boyfriend's neck and collarbones free, Aurélien began to task off replacing the hickeys that had faded from that morning. Careful to make sure none were above the place where the collar wouldn't hide, he littered his mate's flesh with marks; marks of love, but also of possession. To show that they belonged to each other now, that they had figuratively exchanged hearts and created a bond between them.

Aurélien. Aurélien. Aurélien.

His voice strained and breathy, Seth garbled out his name like it was a prayer. And perhaps it was. Because despite the fact that some would consider their lust filled act as sinful, their was something holy about Aurélien's mouth on Seth's flesh. Seth couldn't help but wonder how something could feel like salvation and damnation simultaneous. How his boyfriend's mouth could taste like a religion of it's own or their moans could sound like hymns. Seth did not believe in any God, but he felt like one when Aurélien got on his knees in front of him like he was about to pray — though his intention was to do something entirely different with his mouth. It was something that would still take Seth to heaven though, he was sure of it.

It was while unzipping Seth's trousers that the pair got interrupted.

Again.

"Rosalie, what the hell?" Aurélien shrieked out, jumping up to shield Seth even though he still had all his clothes on.

"Everyone is about to start taking their seats to eat. Alice is absolutely frantic about your absence," Rosalie explained, just as unbothered by walking in on Aurélien and Seth's compromising position as Seth's mother and sister had been. "Sort yourselves out and and get your arses outside. Quickly!" And with that, Rosalie left, leaning behind the embarrassed couple with their mouths gaping open.

"Our family members need to stop cockblocking us. It's starting to get ridiculous ," Seth said with a sigh, breaking the silence Rosalie left behind and making Aurélien snort. "I'm serious! I mean, twice in one day? Is this a conspiracy?"