52 | Twinkle Twinkle Little Bitch

WATCHING

WATCHING. Everyone continued to watch Layla like she was a viral video, eyes never leaving her.

Layla bellowed out another whimper and wriggled her ass before standing up straight. Bending down, bucket between her knees, liquid brown caked her ass, running down the back of her legs to the floor.

The intense sewage smell smacked my face, tickling my gag reflex for a second.

"Can someone please get this smelly loony toon?" Gmie asked, wiggling in her ropes. "Please." A sliver of desperation tickled her tone.

No one answered her. Everyone just kept watching.

Picking up the knife off the floor, Layla sliced her palm, letting her blood trickle into the bucket. "Yes, Jesus. Bless all my excrements with your undying love and affections and righteous. Help me. Please me. Bleed me." The knife kept piercing her palm over and over in tiny slits, every hole dripping into the container.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Demo shouted as she struggled with her ties.

Layla dunked her bare hands into the shit-and-blood filled pail and moved them around like a hand mixer. "I'm just mixing my fluids together so that I can cleanse all of you," she said before grinning, cheeks pinching.

Everyone froze at her words, except Rucker.

"Look here, bitch," Rucker said, glaring. "I'll fucking kill you if you touch me with your shit. Kill you. Read my fucking lips — K I L L. I will murder you with my bare fucking hands if you get even a speckle of that shit slop on me."

Layla pouted, eerie happiness entering her eyes. "Silly, Rucker. I'll do whatever I want to you. You can't hurt me. Jesus' got me," she said before laughing and using the knife to stir the bucket this time. The blade slapped against the plastic insides with loud thwacks, until she pulled it out, reddish-brown liquid leaking from the tip.

Dropping the knife, she dug her hands into the bucket again and began chanting something again while mixing it.

"Ewww..." Chi closed her eyes and shuddered. "This is wrong on some many levels."

Layla then stood up with a huge glop in her hand and started drawing on the floor. Her fingertips drew weird symbols on the floor before creating a giant decagon, a piece in front of each contestant. But the largest and drippiest pieces were in front of Rucker, Sebastian, Gmie and me.

When she got to me, Layla smacked the ground and grunted, giving me a vicious side-eye that made my whole chest tighten for a second. Nice Layla was gone. This was a whole new girl right here.

"God, come forth with Elziaron and Zimmie, bless this circle," Layla said, standing in the middle of the shit decagon as she swayed. "Come to me. Help me cleanse these filthy monsters and bring them into the holy light before I exterminate them all at once. Home Enron emend emend ejejn dirk diej emend djdjdj siennas ejen..."