Chapter 18

Someone suddenly pulled Jisung away from the table.
-
Minho quickly jumped, about to kick someone's ass when he got pulled back. Someone was holding him, making sure he wouldn't chase them. He didn't know who it was.

Hyunjin got up from the table, and suprisingly hit the guy who held Minho. Everyone was shocked at this, the boy who hated fights just attacked someone. Minho smiled thankfully while running, looking for his boyfriend.
________________________________

"What the fuck, let go of me you filthy bitch!"

Jisung was pushed against a wall, making direct eye-contact with Kiyoshi. Jisung felt frightened, he was terrified of the boy in front of him.

''Don't you dare ever call me that again!'' Kiyoshi raised his hand, about to hit Jisung when someone grabbed his hand. He looked behind him to see Minho, full of rage.

Minho repeatedly hit Kiyoshi in his face, causing his nose to bleed. Kiyoshi started fighting back, Jisung didn't know what to do. A teacher suddenly ran up to them and yelled that they had to stop.

The three of them were sitting in the principal's office. Minho only had some messy hair, but Kiyoshi had several wounds; caused by Minho's punches. The principal was looking at them, giving them a strict stare before talking.

''Lads, care to explain why you're beaten up?'' Minho and Kiyoshi both stayed silent, so Jisung decided to explain it. He was done letting Kiyoshi walk over him, he looked up at the principal and scraped his throat.

''Sir, Kiyoshi attacked me! He pushed me against a wall, if you ask me he's rather fuc- crazy. Minho didn't do anything wrong, he simply wanted to save me from this weird baboon.''

The principal slowly nodded while standing up. ''Right, Jisung I trust you so I won't punish Minho.'' He pointed at Kiyosi. ''You! Come with me.''

_______________________________________________________________________

Jisung was clinging onto Minho the whole day. Minho didn't mind this at all, in fact he enjoyed feeling protective over his boyfriend. One teacher even got mad at them for sitting so close to each other, but they ignored it.

They were in Minho's car, heading to his house. Jisung almost never went to his appartment anymore, he didn't feel comfortable without his boyfriend near him.

''I'm sorry I cause you so much trouble hyung'' Jisung said while looking at his feet with a sad expression. Minho felt confused, he didn't know what trouble Jisung was talking about. He kept paying attention to the road but held Jisung's hand.

''I don't know what you're talking about Ji, you haven't caused me any trouble.''

''I have hyung and you know it! First it was Issei, then I dragged you into the whole drama regarding me marrying Chitoge, and now it's this! I am just so sorry you have to deal with my shit.''

Minho parked his car. He faced Jisung and cupped his cheeks with his soft warm hands. ''Jisung, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, don't ever think you've caused me trouble.''

He pressed his lips against his boyfriend's. Their movement were slow but full of love, making Jisung feel better. He pulled back and looked at Minho, he nodded slowly while agreeing on him. He loved Minho so much, and often felt like a burden.

_______________________________________________________

''Fucking hell Jisung, I can't leave you alone for one moment or you're attacked again! Felix yelled uit frustrated, his mouth still stuffed with his dinner.

Jisung giggled at the sight in front of him. "Lixie, I'm not always getting attacked! And I'm sure it's over forever now!"

They were all enjoying their dinner when someone burst through the door. They all looked up, suprised by the sudden visit.

"Oi mate! My cousin is sent to Australia by his parents because of what he did to you" Chan said while smiling softly at the table.

Jisung smiled with stuffed cheeks, giving Minho a warm feeling. Both the boys were glad to hear that Kiyoshi would leave.
___________________________________

Later that night they were laying on Minho's bed, Minho holding Jisung's waist.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow Ji?"

Jisung thought for a moment and then shook his head. He was curious why his boyfriend asked him that.

"Good, because now you do." He pecked Jisung on his forehead. "Go to sleep my little squirrel."
___________________________________
Oki so hi! This chapter is rather short and I know that but I didn't know what to add anymore.
The next chapter will be the last chapter, and then there will be an epilogue :)
Thank you all for 26K reads, it means a lot

Untill we meet again~