Chapter 8

He took a deep breath and started. ''Felix, you asked me if I was gay the other day right?'' Felix looked at him and nodded slowly. ''I don't know if I am, but I know that Jisung makes me feel things I've never felt before. I care deeply for him and hate seeing him upset. I need to explain who that girl is but he left.'' Minho sighed, ''I need him to forgive me.''

Felix looked at him with disbelief, ''Hyung, just give him some time. I'm sure he'll return to you after a while.'' Felix said with a soft smile. Minho wasn't satisfied with that answer, he wanted Jisung to understand now. He said goodbye to the boy and headed home.

________________________________________________________

Jisung was getting ready for his date with Issei. He didn't really want to go, he kept thinking of Minho. He told himself he should just enjoy it, Issei probably wasn't that bad. The doorbell rang, he expected it to be Issei. He opened the door and was suprised by who it was.

"M-Minho hyung, w-what are you doing here?'' Minho walked up to the boy and hugged him tightly. Jisung was shocked at first but quickly hugged him back.

''Jisung, what the fuck is this?'' A voice said. They both let go of each other and saw Issei in the door opening. ''I- uhm-'' Jisung was having trouble with his words. Issei clearly had enough of Minho always ruining his chances and walked up to the boy. He pushed him to the ground, Minho didn't expect this and fell.

''Can you stop ruining every chance I have with Jisung already?!'' he yelled, obviously upset. He grabbed Jisung's wrist tightly and wanted to walk out of the apartment.

"Issei hyung, that hurts'' Jisung said softly, but clear enough for Minho to hear it.

Minho quickly got up and pushed Issei against a wall. ''Don't you dare fucking hurt what belongs to me ever again'' Minho hissed at him with a low voice.

"Minho, Jisung belongs to me and he always has. I can do whatever I want with him'' the boy smirked. Minho had enough and punched the boy several times, causing him to fall down eventually.

Jisung heard what Issei said about him and got even more scared of the boy than he already was. God knows what would've happened if Minho didn't show up.

Issei slowly stood up. ''This is not over yet'', he said before he walked away. As soon as he was out of sight Minho pulled Jisung in a tight hug. ''I'm so sorry Ji.''

They were walking in the park, Jisung was clinging onto Minho because he was still scared of Issei showing up. Minho found the scared boy cute. ''Jisung?'' Minho knew he had to explain what happened in the cafeteria. Jisung looked at him and nodded.

"That girl in the cafeteria today, she is my ex. I don't know why but she never stops trying, I told her at least a million times I'm not interested.''

Jisung looked at him, he was glad that there wasn't anything between the two. ''It's fine hyung, don't worry. Even if you two were together, I'd be happy for you'' he said with a soft forced smile.

After a few hours of walking in the park they decided to go home. Minho dropped Jisung off at his apartment and was about to leave untill someone softly pulled his sleeve.

"M-Minho hyung, c-can I stay at y-your place tonight?'' Jisung said shyly, with a light blush on his cheeks. ''Y-you don't have to say yes, it's j-just that I'm afraid Issei will show up again.''

Minho pulled the boy into a tight comforting hug. ''He won't ever hurt you Jisung, I'll make sure he wont.'' Jisung's cheeks started turning red of the thought Minho woud protect him.

Minho was driving towards his place, with Jisung sitting next to him. He felt lucky that he met such an adorable boy, and had a chance with him.

Minho unconsciously started singing along with the song on the radio, and Jisung was looking at him with big eyes. When the song finished Minho noticed that Jisung was starring. ''Woah, hyung you're amazing!'' Minho blushed a little, ''thanks Ji.''

They were both laying in Minho's bed. Minho put on Venom, a new Marvel film. Jisung loved Marvel and was very focussed on the film.

Minho however wasn't watching the film, he was looking at his adorable squirrel. Minho couldn't resist and pecked Jisung on his cheek. The boy looked up and started blushing heavily. Minho grinned at him and decided to continue.

He pecked the boy on his lip, leaving him even more suprised. This time, Minho kissed Jisung. It didn't take long for Jisung to join in. Their movements were slow but passionate. Their lips fit perfectly on each other. Jisung was the first to pull back, he didn't want to but he kind of needed to breath. Minho laid Jisung down and sat on him, he started kissing his neck, leaving multiple hickeys behind. (a/n I'm sorry soft stans)

Minho was showering Jisung in little kisses, causing him to giggle. They cuddled for a while, and Jisung fell asleep in Minho's arms. Minho was looking at the marks he left behind in Jisungs neck, he was satisfied.

Looking at the boy Minho became very certain; he was gay, and he was in love with Jisung. He never felt anything when he kissed girls, but he felt everything when he kissed Jisung.

He wanted Jisung to officially be his, but he didn't know if the boy shared these feelings. With these thoughts in mind, he fell asleep.

________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the kiss scene (not really) but I did warn all of you in the intro!! I love hickeys so there will be more of them in this story, but the rest will be fluff.

I have a question though, would you rather have Issei return or Chitoge? I could do both but that could made this story a bit too long so I'm not sure.

Please stream I am you when it's out. Much love <3 see you next chapter