Chapter 17

Kiyoshi kept getting closer to Jisung and was about to kiss him. Their lips almost touched.
-

Minho pinned Jisung against a wall, looking directly into his eyes. "You're mine! You belong to me and no one else! He said right before kissing Jisung.

Jisung kissed him back, both boys too drunk to realise they were still with their friends. They looked up when they heard someone cough akwardly, it was Felix.

Jisung looked at him with shame and walked away from Minho. Minho glanced at Felix, taking in what just happened. After a few seconds he followed Jisung to the balcony.

"Ji be honest with me, who is he?" Minho asked, turning his head to the younger. "H-he's my ex" he quietly said, thinking back at his bad relationship.

Minho noticed how uncomfortable the younger was so he took a step closer and put his arm around him. He felt bad for Jisung, he deserved better than shito- Kiyoshi.

"Did he do anything bad to you?"

Jisung slowly nodded, tears starting to fill his eyes while thinking back about his past. He was always very closed about his previous relationship, but because he was so drunk he opened up more.

"H-he had anger issues. He used to hit me when I didn't obey him, he was acting like I was some sort of pet to him. He told me he'd hurt my family if I broke up with him, so I stayed with him for too long. I broke up with him when I moved here."

Minho was boiling of rage, how could anyone treat his boyfriend that way? He wanted to go to Kiyoshi but Jisung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Please don't, I don't want to make it worse than it is" he said while looking down. Minho pulled Jisung into a tight hug, trying to comfort him.

They went downstairs again to meet the others. Everyone was having fun so they joined, Jisung drinking again.
_______________________________

Minho woke up with a heavy weight on his chest. When he slowly opened his eyes he saw Jisung, sleeping. He was staring at his boyfriends beautiful face.

"Morning hyung" Jisung said with a raspy voice, his eyes still closed. "Uhm, morning" Minho exlaimed, confused by the fact his boyfriend was already awake.

Jisung got up and groaned while bringing his hand to his head. Minho chuckled at this sight, his boyfriend obviously had a hangover after yesterday.

"I'll be right back" Jisung said while slowly standing up and leaving the room.

Jisung was heading to the kitchen, in need of an aspirine. He walked slowly, getting annoyed by every sound. Someone coughed which caused him to groan.

"Aren't you just looking great" Felix chuckled, looking at the annoyed boy. Felix put an aspirine in Jisung's hand and smiled at him softly.

"Thanks Lixie."

Jisung jumped back in bed, clinging onto his boyfriend. He laid his head on Minho's chest and closed his eyes, Minho slowly stroking his hair. (a/n sorry if that doesn't make sense)

That day they were mostly watching cuddling while watching TV.

____________Monday_____________

"Jisung! Wake up, you're going to be late!"

Jisung quickly jumped up out of bed, starting to stress out. He had never been too late, and he wasn't planning on ruining that streak.

He quickly got dressed and grabbed his books. He ran downstairs to see Minho wait for him with a slight grin.

Jisung was wearing one of Minho's trasher hoodies, which was too big for him, and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Minho was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket, finishing it off with a black pair of jeans.

They were heading to school together, both singing along to the radio joyfully. They were singing to Disney duets, finishing each others sentences. (A/N anyone get that refrence? No? Okay ;-;)

__________________________________

Minho wasn't paying attention in class, he was thinking about what happened during their party. He started to remember how he pushed Jisung against a wall, and how bad Kiyoshi treated his boyfriend.

"Minho, hello?" He looked up to see his teacher with an annoyed face. He raised his eyebrow, not knowing what his teacher wanted from him.

"The answer to this question, please." The teacher pointed at the blackboar. It said 'how do you feel about gay people?'

"Well" Minho chuckled, "I in fact love my boyfriend a lot. In my opinion he's the most amazing person ever and I'm rather happy that he is gay. Was that a good answer?"

The teacher nodded at him, suprised at his answer. Everyone in his class was looking at him with a shocked expression. They all knew Minho was in a relationship with Jisung, but he really changed. He used to treat girls poorly and now he shows so much affection to his boyfriend.
_________________________________

Jisung greeted his boyfriend by pecking his cheek, quickly starting to blush. Minho looked at him with a slight smirk, enjoying seeing and feeling his boyfriend again.

"Class without you sucks" Minho pouted at Jisung, causing the younger to giggle softly. Jisung shook his head, "I'm sure it's not that bad!"

They were eating lunch, Jisung once again enjoying a piece of cheesecake. Minho was staring at him, this sight would never bore him.

Someone suddenly pulled Jisung away from the table.
__________________________________
Hiii~
First of all thank y'all for 20K reads!!
Also, I've seen many people attack me because I make everyone fall for Jisung but that's not true.
He has his boyfriend, his ex and Issei. I know he was forced to marry Chitoge, but she was in fact Minho's ex remember?
Minho also used to be a player so everyone knows it's no use to try it...

Untill we meet again