Chapter 3

No one POV

Jisung was on his way to school. Unlike Minho he did not own a car, he prefered to walk. He told himself he would ignore  Minho from now on.

Many people have said bad things about him. Jisung knew he shouldn't rely on other people's opinions, but even Felix warned him.

When he arrived at school he saw Minho, who gave him a soft smile. It took Jisung a lot of strenght not to smile back. He looked at Minho and walked the other way.

Minho did not know what was going on with the younger. Jisung went to class, he had different classes than Minho so it was easier to ignore him.

Minho had PE. He wasn't paying attention, his thoughts were busy with Jisung. He knew something was off. But then, something in Minho suddenly snapped. If Jisung could play this game, so could he.

He was going back to his old habits of being a ''fuckboy''. Because he wasn't paying attention a ball hit him in his face, he looked up with an annoyed expression. It was Jeongin who threw the ball. Minho walked up to him, knowing he couldn't harm his friends significant other.

"Brat'' Minho mumbled while walking away. He wasn't in the mood to play sports today so he decided to ditch the rest of PE. He would skip classes quite often, teacher didn't even punish him anymore.

During lunch Jisung sat at the table with the other boys, including Minho. Jisung was doing his best to ignore the boy, by focussing on his food.

Minho secretly thought Jisung looked very cute when he got all excited over his cheesecake. He knew he felt things for this boy, but he refused to give in so easily.

He stood up and grabbed Jisung by his wrist, pulling him out of the cafeteria. Jisung didn't have enough strenght to stop him, so he just followed.

They got into an empty classroom and Minho locked the door. He walked up to Jisung, who kept taking steps back untill his back hit the wall.

He glanced up to the ceiling, trying to avoid Minho's intense stare. Minho grabbed Jisungs chin and forced him to look him in his eyes. Jisung got nervous and his heartbeat increased, his breathing got faster.

Minho noticed this and began feeling sorry for Jisung, he didn't want to treat the boy this way but he knew he had to. He had to show dominance. 

Minho put his head close to Jisungs neck, breathing against it. This made Jisung shiver and his cheeks were now burning red. Minho liked the effect he had on the younger and started kissing his neck.

Minho looked back up to Jisung and smirked. He took a few step backs and looked at what he did. Jisung had a hickey in his neck. He walked out of the classroom, leaving Jisung behind, feeling startled.

But little did they know, a specific girl saw it all happening.

Jisung didn't have anything to cover up the hickey Minho gave him, so he walked around with an embaressed look. He returned to the cafeteria to see that Minho was already there.

Jisung took a seat and slowly started to eat the rest of his cheesecake, hoping nobody would notice it. Ofcourse Felix did notice it, he also noticed how Minho was grinning the whole time. He would confront them about it later, but for now he'd let Jisung enjoy his cheesecake.

After school Jisung was walking back to his appartment. He noticed that a few girls kept following him, it made him feel very anxious. He quickened his pace, but so did the girls. After a while they catched up on him and stopped in front of him. He just looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

''Hello'' the middle girl, with long blonde hair said. She obviously was wearing too much make-up. ''Uhm h-hi'' Jisung said sceptical.

"I'm Chitoge'' the girl introduced herself. Jisung was not interested in whoever she was so he just nodded. ''You have something that belongs to me, and I'd like you to give it back.''

Jisung had no clue what she was talking about, but it started raining and he wanted to go. ''Y-you must have mistaken me for someone else'' Jisung exclaimed, trying to find a way to get past the girls.

She started laughing, he looked at her as if she had gone mad. ''Honey, I've seen what happened with you and my Minho in the classroom today, and I'd like you to stay away from him, like forever'' she said while taking a sip off her starbucks.

Jisung looked at her in disbelief. She looked at the hickey in his neck and got furious, she snapped her fingers and the two girls behind her immediatly walked up to Jisung and pulled him to the ground.

Jisung just sat there, in the rain. His lip was bleeding and he had multiple bruises, they hurt his leg so much he couldn't walk anymore. His phone died so he couldn't call anyone.

He sat there, silently sobbing. He didn't know why this happened to him, he wasn't the one that made the first move. He didn't even know what Minho wanted from him. From all the stories he heard, Minho is as straight as a broomstick.

He already accepted that he should give up, he was sure Minho was just teasing him. He would gain reputation with it. At least, that is if everything he heard is true. Minho didn't seem bad in Jisungs eyes, just misunderstood.

''JISUNG''

He looked up and saw...-

________________________________________________________

I swear this book is fluff!! But keep in mind Minho is still a ''badboy''