Chapter 14

"Come, I know where we can stay."
-
Minho walked towards a big house while holding Jisung's hand. He knocked on the big door and waited for a response. Right when he wanted to leave with Jisung, someone opened the door.

"MINHO!"

Someone hugged the boy tight, leaving Jisung confused. The unknown boy backed away from the hug and looked at Jisung. He smiled softly at him.

"I'm Chan, I don't think we've met before." Jisung slowly shook his head, feeling shy with the stranger who just hugged his boyfriend. Minho noticed this and put his arm around Jisung to comfort him.

"Come in, come in. Woojin is also inside, he'll be happy to see you again." Chan said while walking in. Minho and Jisung followed him.

Jisung was clinging onto Minho, he felt akward. He didn't know who the boy was and he was literally in his house. Minho thought it was cute and it made him feel protective over Jisung.

Once the boy on the sofa, who was eating chicken, noticed Minho he stood up and ran to him. "Minho!" He said while happily hugging the boy.

Jisung was starting to feel jealous, he didn't know what kind of relationship they had. It made him feel anxious and insecure.

Woojin backed up and looked at Jisung, he smirked. "Minho, is that you're boyfriend?" He asked with a singing tone in his voice.

Minho pulled Jisung close to him and nodded, "fuck yes he is." Jisung felt akward, he was blushing lightly while looking at his feet. This made Chan's mom-instinct take over. (A/N y'all know what I mean)

"Don't be shy, we won't do anything. Please make yourself comfortable and I'll get some food for you. You seem cold, are you cold? Do you want a blanket?"

Jisung giggled and shook his head. "I'm fine, I assume my hyung."

When they were all seated on the sofa Minho and Jisung explained what happened to the boys. They were both shocked and felt bad for Jisung.

"You can stay here as long as you want." Minho smiled at him, he had known Chan for a long while. He hadn't seen him in years because he moved to Australia with his boyfriend, but he recently moved back.

Jisung yawned, it was getting late and he was starting to feel tired. "I'll lead you to your room, at least you don't mind sharing one  right?" Chan asked, knowing damn well they wouldn't mind it"
_______________________
They were laying down in bed, Jisung's head resting on Minho's chest. He could feel his heartbeat while Minho was gently stroking through Jisung's hair.

"What are we going to do hyung?" Jisung asked with a deep sigh.

For once, Minho didn't know what to do. They were both still young and couldn't do that much. "I- I honestly don't know Jisung" he said with a sad undertone in his voice.

"Maybe, we could run away. I might have stolen some money from my parents so we could use that." As much as Jisung wanted to believe in his own words, he knew it was useless.

Minho kissed the boy on his head. "Please sleep Ji, you've had a long day."

Jisung snuggled up to Minho, making himself comfortable. He quickly pecked the elder on his lips. "Goodnight Hyung, I love you"
________________________________

Both the boys woke up from someone entering their room loudly. They looked up, still feeling sleepy.

"We're having breakfast. Chan made it and you know how he is, he wants to see you eat well" Woojin said, feeling a tad akward with the cuddling boys.

"We'll be on our way, just a minute please" Minho said with a raspy morning voice; a sound Jisung could never get used to.

When they were dressed they walked downstairs, suprised by the delicious smell of their breakfast. Chan noticed the boys and walked up to them with a smile. He was wearing an apron with the text 'kiss the cook, feed the children.'

"Welcome to Chan's kitchen!"
(A/N I had to fucking include it sorry)

While they were having breakfast Chan kept offering the boys more food. "Just a little more, you're so skinny!" Jisung and Minho just giggled at this, he acted like a full mom on them.
______________________________

Minho and Jisung were walking in the park, enjoying their peace. They were both wearing face masks and hoodies to cover up their faces.

They decided to go to a café, they could have a drink and talk about their future a little bit.

When the waiter came Jisung froze. He knew the boy and he didn't feel comfortable at all. Minho noticed how tense he got and decided to order for him.

"I'll take an Americano and he-" he was cut off by the waiter, "he wants a hot chocolate milk with whipped cream, right?" Minho slowly nodded, confused why he knew that.

When the waiter left Minho looked at Jisung, wanting him to explain. "I- uhm, I'll explain later, I'm not cheating I promise!" Minho trusted him and they procceeded to talk about a different topic.
(A/N it's not Issei my dudes)

While they were enjoying their drinks, Jisung felt looked at. When he noticed how the waiter from before was staring at him, he became even more anxious. "Jisung, you have to tell me why you get so anxious because of that waiter."

"Hyung, he's-"

___________________________
Y'all love cliffhangers don't ya heh

Anyways JSKSJKS THANSK FOR 10K READS MY LOVELY READERS💕💓
I know I said this book would come to an end, but because so many of you liked it I decided to add some more drama🤷🏼‍♀️
I'll see you soon!
Untill we meet again