Chapter 5

Later that night, Jisung was placed in a groupchat with unknown numbers. The groupchat was called ''Lit party 🔥🍻'' and the only person that he knew was Felix.

He figured the other boys were in there as well. They were talking about the party and how wasted they'd get, but Jisung turned off his phone. He doesn't do that well with alcohol.

He was starring at his wall, trying to get some sleep. He was craving Minho's arms. It was the best feeling ever, falling asleep in his protective grip. He longed for it, but knew he couldn't get it.

Minho did not like him, and would never like him. Jisung had accepted that, but it didn't take the feelings he had for Minho away.

________________________________________________________

That day Jisung was busy making homework, because of Minho he had skipped multiple classes and he did't want to fall behind. He was listening to Got7 when a message popped up. It was Minho.

Minho Hyung 💔

''Can I pick you up at 9 tonight?''

Jisungs began to blush at the thought of it. He quickly replied that it was okay with him. He couldn't focus on his homework after that. He was thinking of what he was going to wear.

Should he wear something that'd hide his hickey? He was kind of happy with it for some reason. It made him feel special.

Jisung had only been in one relationship before, and it was very toxic. He eventually broke up with his ex when he realised he couldn't fix it in any way. His ex spread rumours about Jisung which caused him to get a lot of hate.

He's happy that no one on his new school knows those rumours, and he's happy he made new friends.

After a full day of 'homework' he was going to get ready for the party. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. He decided to wear his new  Marvel Vans.

He was very nervous for Minho to pick him up. Even though he had been in his car multiple times, this time it felt different. It felt like a date. Jisung knew damn well it wasn't a date but it still kind of felt like it.

He was waiting for Minho on the sidewalk. When Minho arrived he gave the elder a big smile. Minho looked suprisingly good tonight. He always looks good Jisung thought to himself, but tonight he had something extra.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink oversized hoodie. He stepped in the car and Minho started to drive. The radio was on and as a reflex Jisung was singing along, causing Minho to smile.

Minho enjoyed hearing Jisung's voice a lot. He was amazing at singing and rapping. Minho was very impressed with it.

When they arrived at Hyunjins house they entered. Jisung walked slightly behind Minho, still a bit shy towards the other boys. They were all sitting outside in the garden.

When they entered the garden there were many bottles of alcoholic drinks. Minho smirked at it but Jisung just got nervous. He had to control himself, otherwise it could turn out badly for him.

See, when Jisung gets drunk he does stupid things. He'll become flirty and touchy with people which has caused him to end in bad situations multiple times. So he always tries not to drink too much, sadly he doesn't always know his limits that well.

________________________________________________________

Everyone was chatting when someone else joined them. It was a tall boy with brown hair, it was the same boy as in the cinema. Jisung noticed this and got a little scared. He didn't like how the boy treated him in the cinema, he would've been kissed if it wasn't for Minho.

Minho also noticed the boy and got a little annoyed. That was the boy who tried to kiss his Jisungie.

Hyunjin told them that the boy was an old friend, so he had to be nice. But if he'd touch Jisung with one finger he'd be dead. Jisung belongs to me Minho thought to himself.

All the boys started drinking and were enjoying themselfs. Felix was dancing to 'Let's dance the night away' and the others just sang along and laughed.

Jisung was getting tipsy, but he thought he could handle more so he kept drinking. The boy, who was called Issei, noticed this and took his chance. He walked up to Jisung and grabbed him by his waist.

He started dancing against him. Jisung was not too fond about this and tried to get away, but Issei held him too thight.

Minho was talking to Hyunjin on the other side of the room when he noticed the situation Jisung was in. He stood up and walked over to them, leaving Hyunjin dumbfounded.

He looked at Issei with a deathly glare, only Issei was too drunk to think of what could happen and just pulled Jisung closer to him. Minho had enough of it and pulled Jisung away from Issei, into his arms.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist seen the fact he was terrified of Issei. Issei was about to pull Jisung back when Minho kicked him in the face. He fell down.

The others took Issei to one of the bedrooms while Minho comforted Jisung. He was laying in the elders arms.

He didn't stop drinking, which made him pretty drunk. He looked at Minho and started to giggle.

He pointed at his hickey with a pout and said ''I want more.'' Minho looked at him, obviously confused. The shy boy who never dared anything and was scared of everything wanted more hickeys?

Minho shook his head, ''you're not sober, you only want this because you're drunk.'' Jisung looked sad, but was too drunk to make a fuss about it.

Jisung was dancing, as far as you could call it that, while still drinking. Minho was starting to get worried seeing what kind of effect alcohol had on Jisung. Issei had recovered from the kick and was partying again, looking at Jisung the whole time.

Minho thought it was too risky to let Jisung drink more so he took him upstairs, to a bedroom. Hyunjins house was big, he had many rooms because his parents were rich.

Minho put his hoodie on Jisung so he could sleep comfortably. He laid him down in bed and sat beside him. He looked at the sleepy drunk boy and started feeling more in love. He knew he shouldn't but the boy had for a fact, stolen his heart.

Meanwhile, Felix had seen Minho take Jisung to a room and followed them. Even though they're friends, he didn't trust Minho with Jisung. He was worried that Jisungs heart would break, and that he would feel the same as he did after his previous relationship ended.

Minho was laying down next to Jisung, holding him tight. The younger was sleeping in his arms, when suddenly the door burst open...

________________________________________________________

Soooo cinema boy made a comeback lmao. I know I said Minho is still a bad boy and all but he does really feel soft for Jisung heh... I'm doing my best to make him badass.