Chapter 16

The moment seemed perfect, at least that was untill a dark figure appeared.
-
Jisung was ignoring the big shadow hanging over them, but Minho looked up. He looked suprised when it was the same boy from the café that made Jisung so anxious.

The mysterious boy was looking down at the two with rage and disgust. He wasn't happy with the scene in front of him at all.

"Can I help you?" Minho asked, obviously disturbed. Jisung also looked up this time, to see who his boyfriend was actually talking to. His eyes widened quickly at the sight of this boy and he clinged onto Minho even more.

"K-Kiyoshi" Jisung stuttered at the tall figure. He smirked at Jisung, loving the fact he still had the same effect on the younger. "Ah, yes my Jisung. I've come to get you."

Minho got full of rage, not only did this figure make Jisung feel anxious, he also wanted to take him now. Minho stood up, pulling Jisung up with him and putting an arm around the youngers waist.

"Mister Shitoshi or whatever the fuck you're called, please leave my boyfriend alone" Minho said, he was getting very annoyed by the boy.

"Well then, I guess that is clear. We will meet again, just wait." Kiyoshi said chuckling, turning around. He walked away while leaving the two boys behind.
__________________________________

Minho and Jisung were at Jisung's house. Right when Jisung was about to unlock the door, it swung open. He made eye-contact with his father, and then with his mother.

"F-father" Jisung stuttered, having trouble to speak. Minho was standing next to him, slowly rubbing his back to calm him down. He was afraid of Jisung's parents as well but he didn't want to show it to Jisung.

"You are not my son, I told you already that no son of mine will ever be gay!" With those words he walked past the boys, Jisung's mom following him quickly. She took one last look at Jisung, she was obviously upset but too scared to say anything about it.

"Okay! Goodbye random people that should burn in hell, have a terrible life!" Jisung yelled at them with a happy tone in his voice, not really caring about it anymore. He didn't care if his parents didn't accept him, he was happy with Minho by his side.
__________________________________
"Hyung! We can invite everyone tonight, to celebrate that our gayness is allowed!" Jisung said chuckling. Minho looked at him and nodded happily.

They texted everyone, they were all coming and Chan was also bringing his cousin. They all decided to get wasted and stay at Jisung's appartment for the night.
________________________________

They were all waiting for Chan and his cousin, he said he'd be a little later because his cousin was being a little bitch.

The doorbell rang and Minho walked up to the door, Jisung following him. When Minho opened the door he was greeted by Chan, but didn't pay attention to it. His eyes were locked on the boy behind him.

"Kiyoshi, w-what are you doing here?" Jisung asked, obviously suprised by his visit. He didn't answer, he just smirked at Jisung. Minho wasn't having any of his shit so he stood between the boys, protecting Jisung.

"I won't do anything, I was told I could get wasted and party" Kiyoshi said, shrugging his shoulders. Both him and Chan walked in and took place next to the other boys.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jeongin said, obviously bored of just drinking. Everyone agreed on it. "And if you don't dare, you'll have to walk outside, naked!"

"Kiyoshi, I dare you to lick Chan's face!" Hyunjin said with a smirk, already amused by what was going to come. Chan wanted to run away but Kiyoshi already licked his cheek, leaving Chan with a disgusted face.

"Jisung, I dare you to kiss me on the cheek!" Kiyoshi said, amused by the scared look. Kiyoshi liked feeling dominant, and Jisung was the perfect victim for that.

All the boys looked at him with a mad face, they all knew it wouldn't end well. Minho was the angriest of all, he didn't want to see his boyfriend kiss some random dude.

"Uhm, let's stop" Felix insisted, noticing how tense it had gotten. Kiyoshi didn't want to but he couldn't convince the others. Jisung let out a sigh of relief and hugged Minho.
________________________________

Jisung was doing shots and Minho was looking at him from a distance. Minho was already a little drunk, but Jisung was wasted.

Kiyoshi walked up to Jisung and pulled him closer, bringing his head to Jisung's and staring right into his eyes. Jisung was too drunk to realise it properly so just stared back, which made Minho boil of frustration.

Kiyoshi kept getting closer to Jisung and was about to kiss him. Their lips almost touched when-
__________________________________
Hi!!
Thanks for 17k reads like omg what the hecc!!
I know this chapter is a little shorter and I'm sorry it it's boring :((

Anyway, if any of you have questions about the author, the story, or questions for any character; please ask them!!

Untill we meet again