Chapter 6

..When suddenly the door bursts open.

It was Felix, his expression was full of rage and concern. He was mad at Minho, because he thought he would be using Jisung now that he's drunk. But when he realised that this wasn't the case his expression got softer.

He noticed how Jisung was snuggled up to Minho, and how Minho held his arms around Jisung. They looked peaceful and happy, almost as if they were in a relationship.

Felix knew that Jisung would get feelings forMinho if he'd continue this, so he had to confront him once again later. He made eye-contact with Minho and left.

____________________________

The next morning Jisung was the first to wake up. He noticed he was in Minho's arms again, but this time he didn't leave his grip.

It felt nice and loving. The elder was still sleeping, giving Jisung the chance to look at him for a while. He wanted to kiss the boy, but he knew he couldn't.

Minho woke up and looked at Jisung, he smiled softly and said ''morning'' with a raspy voice. Jisung thought his voice sounded hot like that.

Jisung was smiling back at him and they had a moment of eye contact, until Jisung noticed that Minho wasn't wearing a shirt. His eyes widened and he started to blush.

Minho chuckled at the sight of the shy boy and held him even closer. ''You're cute when you're like that'' Minho said. Jisung started blushing even more.

They were cuddling for a while untill there was a knock on the door. They both looked up, Jisung curious and Minho disturbed.

Hyunjin opened the door and looked at the two boys cuddling in bed. He scratched the back of his neck and told them they were having breakfast, and left.

"Minho hyung we should join them'' Jisung said, trying to escape Minho's grip. ''Five more minutes'' Minho pouted.

They layed there, for a few minutes. Minho's stomach began to make sounds which made Jisung chuckle. ''Come, you need to eat.''

When they got downstairs everyone was already sitting at the table, enjoying their breakfast. Jisung was still wearing Minho's hoodie, and Minho was wearing a shirt he brought just in case.

All the boys looked up when they arrived and greeted them, then they went back focussing on their food. But Issei kept looking at Jisung and smiled at him.

"You look cute in pink, Jisung'' the boy said. Jisung didn't like being complimented by him, that boy made him very uncomfortable. ''T-thanks'' he muttered while sitting down, with Minho beside him. Everyone was eating breakfast.

________________________________________________________

It was around 1pm and everyone was starting to get bored so they decided to go to the arcade.

Some of them went in Minho's car and some of them in Changbins car. When they arrived they all split up in pairs. Only Issei was left alone. He still wanted Jisung and he wasn't planning on giving up.

All the boys were playing games. Minho and Jisung were playing a dance game, and Minho was winning. They chose hard mode, which meant it went fast.

At one point it went too fast for Jisung which caused him to slip. He looked at Minho and laughed ashamed. Minho bent over to him and started inspecting him, worried about the boys health.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Do you feel any pain?'' Jisung giggled at this. ''I'm fine hyung, don't worry.''

After a few games all the boys decided to eat some pizza there. Minho and Felix were going to order together. They were standing in the line when Felix looked at Minho.

"H-hyung, a-are you gay?'' The younger said. Minho's eyes widened and he looked at Felix. ''I- Uhm Y- No- Maybe'' he stuttered.

Felix looked at the panicked boy and slowly nodded. ''Just, take good care of Jisung please. He doesn't have a good past with relationships and I don't want to see him break down again.''

Minho felt insulted, how could he even think he'd hurt Jisung's feelings. He was about to say something when it was their turn to order.

After a while they returned to the table where everyone else was sitting. To no ones suprise, Issei was seated next to Jisung. Jisung obviously didn't like it, but was too polite to say something about it.
Minho took place on the other side of his Jisung.

Everyone started eating but Minho was once again mainly focussed on Jisung, he looked adorable when he was eating. His squirrel like cheeks and his happy sparkling eyes. It made Minho happy.

After an hour all the boys decided to go home. Minho dropped Hyunjin and Jeongin off at their houses and was heading towards Jisungs appartment. He once again didn't want to leave the boy.

Right when Jisung was about to leave he remembered something. ''Wait hyung, I'm still wearing your hoodie.'' Minho looked at the boy, wearing his pink hoodie that was obviously too big.

"It's okay, just return it later'' Minho said with a smile, enjoying the fact Jisung was wearing it. Jisung nodded ''thank you hyung, I had a lot of fun.'' He stepped out of the car and walked into the building. I really am gay.

________________________________________________________

That night Jisung and Minho were sending each other memes. First they were funny and crackhead memes, but they slowly turned into wholesome loving memes.

They were sending each other these kinds of selcas for a few hours

They were sending each other these kinds of selcas for a few hours. Jisung was starting to feel tired and knew he had school the next day. He didn't want to leave the conversation though, he loved talking to Minho.

Minho ❤️❓

You should sleep little squirrel. Good night <3

Jisung started to smile bright. He was 100% sure that he liked this boy, and had even more hopes that Minho was starting to like him back.

Night hyung <3

And with that, Jisung fell asleep.

____________________________

Remember when I said I'd make Minho a badboy, yea I kind of failed... heh. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did please vote
^-^ I'll post more chapters tomorrow