Chapter 12

Minho took Jisung out to distract him from his parents.

-

''Minho hyung, where are you taking me?'' Jisung looked at the elder, curious of what was going to happen. He was still worried about the situation with his parents, but seeing Minho made him forget about it more.

''We're going to multiple places'' the elder said, not giving away anymore information. Jisung groaned and looked at Minho with a pout. ''Pleeeaaasseee?''

Minho ignored the youngers stare, he knew that he'd give in if he made eye-contact.

''Fine, then I also won't tell you my huge secret! It's really Mysterious!'' Jisung said, trying to trick the elder into giving away information. Minho chuckled at the boy, he loved how curious he always was.

__________________________________

They arrived at the mall, Jisung got excited. Minho was amused by how easily the boy got excited. He really felt lucky that he met Jisung, he was the best thing that ever happened to him. He was worried that Jisung's parents would split them apart, but he'd do everything to stay together.

Minho and Jisung both sat down in a café. Minho ordered an Americano, and Jisung a hot chocolate milk. While the waiter took their orders, he looked at Jisung and winked. This caused Minho to sit closer to Jisung and glare at the waiter.

Once the waiter was gone Jisung chuckled. ''Hyung, why are you always so protective?'' Minho looked at him with loving eyes. ''Because my little squirrel, you're mine and I don't like others flirting with you.'' He pulled the younger closer to him and hugged him tight, which made Jisung blush.

After their drinks they went shopping. While Jisung was browsing through a store, Minho quickly left. He ran to an other store and bought a pluche for Jisung along with some flowers.

He was running back to the shop where Jisung was in, when he noticed how stressed the boy became because he couldn't find him.

''Jisung!'' Minho yelled, causing Jisung to look in his direction. Jisung's eyes widened at what he saw in front of him

''M-Minho hyung'' Minho walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek, which made Jisung blush

''M-Minho hyung'' Minho walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek, which made Jisung blush. ''I love you, my little squirrel.''

Jisung pulled Minho into a tight hug, the bear in between them. ''I love you too, I love you so much hyung'' the younger said, emotions flowing through him. They stood there for a while, both the boys felt happy.

Minho eventually pulled back, looking at Jisung. ''Come on, we have one more place to go'' he said while smiling at the squirrel like boy.

Jisung raised an eyebrow, wondering where Minho would take him this time. Minho gave the bear and the flowers to Jisung and grabbed his wrist, dragging him along to their next destination.

''The cinema?'' Jisung asked, once again excited. Minho nodded, he knew it would make Jisung happy.

Once they walked into the cinema Jisung froze. He saw two familiar figures standing a few feet away from them. He made eye contact with them, and they walked towards them. Jisung started to panick.

"So Jisung, I see you're not listening to what we told you?" His father asked him, scanning Minho with a disgusted face.

"N-n-no f-father" Jisung said. Minho didn't like the situation and put his arm around Jisung, causing his parents to feel disgusted. Jisung got scared of his father and clinged onto Minho, making his parents furious.

"Han Jisung, you will not hang out with this boy ever again! You are going to marry a girl and that's it!" His father yelled, causing people to look at them.

His father grabbed Jisung's wrist and took him out of the cinema. Minho wanted to go after him, but some buffed up guy in a suit held him in a tight grip. He tried to escape, his eyes full of tears.

"I love you Minho hyung" Jisung mouthed to the elder. Jisung's eyes were filled with tears, he couldn't believe he actually had to leave his boyfriend. His parents didn't give a fuck about him, they only cared about money.

_____________a few days later______

Jisung's parents had taken his phone away from him, making sure he didn't have any contact with his boyfriend. They were going to introduce him to his new fiancé in a few days, and they wanted him to forget about Minho.

Jisung however was torn apart. He craved to see Minho again, to see his beautiful smile, his sparkling eyes, to feel his tender kisses. He missed the boy so much, but his parents still didn't seem to care about it.

Meanwhile Minho was also broken. The one thing that mattered most to him was now taken away from him. He felt so damn lonely again, he missed his boyfriend. Knowing he might never see him again broke his heart even more.

He started to take less care of himself. He didn't go to school, why would he even go if Jisung wasn't there? He didn't eat proper meals, he bother to if he couldn't be with his boyfriend. His health suffered from this, and he became weaker.
_____________________________________

"Jisung, she will be here any minute now. Please make sure you'll behave!" His mother said, fixing up his hair. He didn't give her any response.

"Come on Jisung, I know you don't want it now but I'm sure it won't be that bad! His mother was starting to get fed up with Jisung being emotional all the time. She knew the boy wanted his boyfriend, but sometimes you just can't get what you want.

Jisung groaned when the doorbell rang. His mother looked at him with a stern expression, causing him to fake smile. He walked up to the door, to his new fiancé.

He opened the door and was shocked, the girl was.....
_____________________________________
Cliffhanger ~(•_•)~
Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote!
I am soon going to start another Minsung fanfic and the description is already posted on my account, so please check that out :)

Thanks for 4K reads lovelys, see you soon