Chap 49

"What is this?!" Tony shouted at his now flaming room. He looked around and noticed a Joker card laying on his bed side table.

"The hell?" Joker laughed and leaned on Tony's bedroom door. "Ready to accept defeat?" Tony threw the card at him. "Haha. What? Is this the best you got?"

Joker nodded. "Right' He walked away and Tony began to breath faster. "This guy is dangerous. Loki atleast considered my feelings and respected my belongings." He mummured under his breath.

Tony reached in his pockets and pulled out a picture of Loki and him laughing at Clint. "Wonder if Batman treating Loki right...Hope Loki is giving him a run for his money."

The flame licked at his pantleg and his eyes widened. "JARVIS"

Tony knocked o Bruce door. Bruce opened the door slowly. "Uh Yes?" Tony sniffed and held the picture tight. "The clown set my room on fire!"

"Ahahahahaha he ha he ha ho." Tony turned around slowly. Joker walked up clapping. "The best thing about this is I'm just getting started."

He slowly back up, clapping until he was out of sight. Turn looked back at Bruce. "Rage out and handle that."

Bruce chuckled. "This is your problem. Hey you should be able to take him. He is about the same level as Loki just a little bit more crazy. Loki threw you out a window. That guy might buy you a kitten let you fall in love with that kitten then throw you both out a window."

Tony sighed. "Yea I can handle this guy if Batman can do it!"

Tony put on his suit and went searching for Joker. He heard screams and followed them. Joker had a girl hostage and was holdong her over a shark tank.

"Where the hell did this guy get a shark?" He thought quickly. He zoomed down and landed. "Let her go."

Joker smiled. "Okay." He let her fall into the shark tank and Tony dived in shortly after. He got her out safely .

Joker laughed at him and walked over. "Wanna know how I got these scars?"

"No!" Tony said quickly. Joker looked shocked. "Batman let me talk." He thought to himself. Joker nodded sadly and pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. A flag that read "Bang" popped out.

"Ahahahaha!" Tony punched Joker and took him back to the tower. "Are you crazy?"

Joker raised an eyebrow. "Hm never thought about it." Tony facepalmed and Clint chuckled. "This guy is great."

Yea I know its short cx