Chap 48

Sorry for making you gaws wait so long o.o Ya know I loves yall.  Ima start updating more c;

“Next!” Fury shouted starting to get irritated. Coulson shook his head. “Sir.”

Fury looked at him and sighed. “ Call the Avengers. They should know who will be joining their team.”

 Tony and Clint stepped out. “ We all have been watching for some time. Did you really think you was gonna have this and not invite us?”

 Fury rolled his eyes. “Sit.” Tony motioned for the others to follow and they took their seats. The door flew open and Loki and Joker walked in and took seats.

Fury frowned at Loki but rolled his eyes. “ Alright. Next wannabe hero come on in.”

 Batman strutted in and nodded at Tony who gave him two thumbs up.

“State your name.” Coulson

 Batman stared at him. “I-I’m Batman.”

 “What can you do Batman?” Hill added.

 “I have good aim and I can fight and-“

 Steve stood up. “ If we take away your suit of armor what are you?”

 Tony glared at Steve. Batman chuckled.  “A genius billionaire, playboy, philanthropist who is also proficient in dozens of forms of hand-to-hand combat, tactical mastermind, and a weapons expert.”

 Steve clapped and the others joined. Tony crossed his arms and looked at Loki. “He’s just a copy of me!”

 Joker stopped clapping and glared at Tony. “ Uhh let me put a smile on this situation Bruce is the best. If anything you are a knockoff of him.”

Loki looked at joker. “I think you have that mixed up.”

 Batman chuckled. “ I mean I am pretty awesome compared to him.”

 Loki walked up on him. “ You couldn’t handle half of what he puts up with.”

Fury grinned and took out his phone. Coulson and Hill started munching on peanuts.

 Batman huffed. “ Oh yea? Try me.”

 Loki nodded. “ From now on I’m your villain.”  Joker frowned and looked at Tony. “ I guess that makes me your villain.”

Steve smiled. “ Okay! So how about the first person to say the other has it tougher?”

 Batman and Tony nodded.

 Joker and Loki smiled. “May the best villain win” Joker said.

 Loki nodded. “ I plan to.”

 He stalked off and Batman looked at Fury. “ So did I make it?”

 “We will see after this competition.”  He nodded and went to go prepare for whatever Loki hands out.

 Tony looked at Joker and raised an eyebrow. “ I have one question…. You’re not going to throw me out a window right?”

 Joker cackled and walked off as well.