Chapter 30

I assure you it is not that bad." Loki said trying to hold back laughter. Tony groaned. "Just let me see." Jane handed him a mirror and backed up quickly. "Keep in mind it was his first time."

"You look great darling." The crazyAvenger fan said with a smile." I wouild rock it. Tony gulped and looked in the mirror. His hair was bright pink with purple blotches everywhere. "Wha-How Clint!"

He threw the mirror down and faced Clint. Clint held up his arms. "Hey Aglon helped!" Aglon walked up to him and her eyes widened she backed up a bit. "Um some of my grape juice might have mixed in with the dye."

"Annnd you said nothing?!" Tony whined grabbing at his hair. "I whispered to Anabeth that something might have been wrong with the dye." She said holding her hands up.

Everyone turned to Anabeth. She chuckled."0I told Bruce." Bruce laughed and nodded. ""Yea she told me and I told Natasha. Aglon tried to hold back laughter.

Natasha huffed. "I told Cap." She shrugged. Steve nodded. "I did the right thing and told Loki." Tony gaped at him. "How was that the right thing to tell the GOD of pranks. Why didn't anyone tell Clint or I don't know Pepper?!"

Loki frowned. "I am hurt that you would say that Stark, because I told Pepper." Pepper placed her hand over her mouth. "You can't say you don't deserve the hair."

"I can't fight crime with pink and purple hair!" Loki cocked his head. "They would be so busy laughing the rest of us could just snatch them up." Tony narrowed his eyes.

"You better sleep with one eye open Loki you have some nice hair it would be a shame if something were to happen to it." Loki rolled his eyes. "Do you really think you would be able to sneak up on me?"

Darcy walked up to Loki and looked at Jane. "He is so hot." Jane rolled her eyes. Clint smiled. "I'm glad we got that I'm not at fault out the way." Tony frowned at him.

Aglong huffed and grabbed a jug off the table. She poured it on Clint grape juice flowed down his face. Clint shook and grape juice got on Darcys dress. She gasped and looked at Loki.

He studied her dress then his eyes darted to Clint. He ran behind Tony. "Brother of awesomeness!" He shouted. Loki chuckled and snapped. The purple left Tonys hair and Natasha bust out laughing.

Clint looked at her. "What?" She picked up the mirror and showed him. His hair was now I bright purple. "Fu- C'mon Loki! Tony has a helmet. My hair will be seen!" Loki ignored him and snapped again.

The juice from Darcys dress vanished. "Lets dance." She smiled and they walked away. Clint tried to grabbed Loki but Thor stopped him. "Im with Tony! One eye open Loki!"

He chuckled and Aglon turned on the music. She danced wildly in front of them. "Oh we should go to a fancy reasurant!" She shouted. Darcy snorted. "You paying?"

Aglon sighed. "Just hold on were staying home..." "Stayin home!" Anabeth sang with her.

"Loki pleeeaaasssee." Clint whined in the background. Tony stared at the puddle. " I'm mad you wasted all the GRAPE JUICE!" Pepper rolled her eyes grabbed his hand everyone follwed and they danced to the music.

Aglon jumped on the table. "I came in like a wrecking ball!" She sang with the song and jumped off the table. Crashing onto the couch. "Best party ever!"