IMPORTANT Author's Note

Please take time to read this. This is really urgent and important. Thank you...

First, I'd like to apologize for not updating. I've been busy since classes began. Second, an update is going to be posted soon. I promise. It will be posted between October 9, 2013 to October 15, 2013.

Now, I'd like to tell you guys that this story is also coming to an end... :( But, I'd also like to announce that I'd be entering this into the Watty Awards soon. I'd really need you guys to spread the word about this book. It would really mean the world to me. And when the time comes, I would really need your support and votes for the Wattys... I hope you would help me... Thank you. Another thing, we would have about three to five more chapters, so watch out for the update!

Another thing I'd like to add is that this story is actually written by two people. Yes, you've read it right! It is written by me, @love_1D_07 and @Jammy0777. We've been best friend since we were a year old, literally, actually... Sorry for telling you guys just now. We wanted to have been able to tell you earlier, but we just forget to actually tell you guys, and I'm sorry for that.

We are considering to write another story... but we haven't come to a final decision just yet, but once we have settled down with a decision, we'd tell you...

Thank you for your continous support and we'd hope that you'd support us as we enter this story into the Watty Awards! :D We love you! God bless!