Chapter 6: Mishaps

Chapter 6: Mishaps

Zayn's P.O.V.

I don't think I'll ever like MJ... She's just a burden to us. We have to spend money on her! Take care of her! Send her to school! And so much more! She is a B-U-R-D-E-N! No doubt about that. Just a while ago, she 'cried' just to escape the consequence. She's such a drama queen! Ugh! Why didn't we just adopt a boy?! It would've been much, much easier!

MJ's P.O.V.

Does Zayn hate me? But why would he? What did I do? I have to make up to him. I have to make him love me as much as the other lads do. I don't like to be hated again. My parents hated me that's why they abandoned me and put me in the orphanage. I don't like that to happen again. No. Just no. It would make me miserable. I'm not even sure if the other boys love me. But at least, I know that they don't hate me, and that's enough.

I had a hard time sleeping because of the thought that Zayn could possibly hate me. At exactly 6 a.m, my alarm rang. I got up and headed to the kitchen to cook for the lads. Yesterday, when I asked them what time they usually wake up, they said 8 a.m. So I thought of cooking. It was just a habit of mine to wake up early in the morning and cook breakfast. That's what I would usually do in the orphanage. Grabbing the ingredients, I finished cooking at 7:45 a.m. I set the table with plates, spoons, and forks. After setting the table, I went to Liam's room and woke him up first among the lads.

Liam's P.O.V.

I was surprised when someone woke me up, the boys usually woke up later than me. And I'm sure that we have no interview or those sorts within 1 week so who would wake me up? I fluttered my eyes open and saw that it was my daughter, MJ. I smiled and got up. “Good morning, love. I'll cook breakfast first, okay?” I greeted with a smile. “D-Liam... I already prepared breakfast for all of us.” MJ said. “You'll just have to wake the rest up.” MJ continued. “Okay. So, I'll wake up Harry and Louis, you wake Zayn and Niall up.” I ordered. We parted ways. I woke the two up. They all followed me groggily. I saw Niall and MJ walking towards Zayn's room and we just followed them. “MJ, Ni, Haz, Lou, let's wake Zayn up altogether. You do know how hard it is to get him out of bed, right?” They all agreed. We all walked towards Zayn's room. Once we got in Zayn's room, we surrounded his bed. MJ on his right, me on his left, Ni beside me, Lou beside MJ, Harry at the bottom. We all shook him at the same time. He turned and pushed his arms towards the right and hit MJ. To our great surprise, MJ flew and hit her head on the wall. REALLY HARD. Her head hit it with a thud. Even Zayn shot out of his bed. MJ suddenly collapsed to the ground.

A/N: Short chappy! But, hey, I left you with a cliff hanger. So, watch out for the next chapter. :) What do you think will happen to MJ? FAN/VOTE/COMMENT. <3 -M.J.

[edited]