Chapter 1: Truly, Madly, Deeply Annoyed

MJ's P.O.V.

Gosh. It's such a long tiring day again! I'm so sick of those bullies! Not because I'm a nerd or geek they would treat me this way. Why can't I just live off by myself? I can fend for myself! I mean, I work as a waitress at Nandos', I know how to cook, and well, I'm just mature! Too mature for my age, as some people say. People older than me seek advice from me. I mean, seriously! Ugh! Such a life I have!

The moment I entered the orphanage, I dashed to my room immediately, dropped my school bag and I grabbed my uniform for work. I ran down stairs and said a quick good bye to Ms. Williams. Once I got to Nandos', there was this particular table swarmed by tons of girls. I just ignored it and went to my station. The manager, Mr. Smith, told me to serve Table 3. I went to table 3, and to my surprise, it was the table being crowded by those girls! Ugh. Really?! How I love my life. *Note the sarcasm in there* I trudged toward the table. Once I got there, I yelled a loud “EXCUSE ME!” All the girls looked at me and called me colorful names. I just ignored and turned to the customers seated on the table I was assigned to serve. To my great delight, there was One Direction! <3

I grinned and asked, “What would you like to order?”

Niall answers, “Could you please bring us first to the private area?”

Before I could even talk, I heard a girl shout, “Niall! You do not deserve to be in One Direction! You have such a horrible voice! You are so ugly and fat. Could you just please die in a hole or something?”

I was furious at this girl, and when I looked at her, I saw that it was Brittney. My main bully at school. I got so peeved.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD, BRITTNEY?! Niall deserves to be in One Direction! He definitely has talent! And more so, an amazing voice! You have no right to say that! For all I care, he also went through the auditions, through the judges house, and is now part of the world's most famous boy band! One Direction wouldn't be One Direction without him!”

In every word I screamed, my voice went louder and louder. I don't think I have ever shouted that loud in my whole life. I just shook my head in disappointment. Although I expected something like that to come form her, but, really?! How dare she!

Mr. Smith suddenly popped out of nowhere and announced, “Everyone who is not a customer or who has already gotten their orders, please leave!”

In a matter of seconds, only the lads, Mr. Smith and I were left.

*A/N: Hey. Hope you still read on even if this chapter was really short and not that good. I promise it will be better. :) Everything I quote and unquoted about Niall being ugly is definitely UNTRUE. I really look up to him. So please do not send any hate. Hope you enjoy reading. Love you readers! <3 -M.J.

[edited]