Chapter 15- Suspicions and Answers Leads to a Fight

A/N: Thank you for waiting for this update! It really means a lot that this book has reached 1,500+ reads! So, without any further ado, here is chapter 15. :) -M.J.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I really think that I'm starting to get fond of MJ. Or am I? Well, getting fond of her wouldn't hurt, right? Anyways, every Thursday, MJ leaves. She always comes back late too, thinking, that we're actually on tour! I don't know where she goes and neither do the lads. Does she have a boyfriend? MJ isn't here right now so it's only the girls and the lads... and including me too. “ZAYN!” Perrie called. I looked at her. “ You've been staring into space for like, what? Ten minutes already! What are you thinking about?” they all said. I shrugged. “ It's just that... Where does MJ go every Thursday? We're on tour and still, she goes home late every Thursday. Does she... possibly... have a boyfriend?” I curiously asked. “ A boyfriend?!” the girls shrieked, excitement shown on their faces while the lads' faces were filled with terror.

“I-I don't think so. If she has a boyfriend, she would definitely tell us, right?” Liam asked with hesitation. “Maybe... Maybe not. Not to let you down, but, teenage girls right now usually hide their relationships from their parents...” I unsurely suggested. The lads groaned, while the girls laughed.

MJ's P.O.V.

I'm at Mrs. Newman's / Dr. Newman's clinic right now. I know that she was in London along with Dr. Jenkins, but, Mrs. Newman just paid a visit to that hospital in London, but she really works here in the U.S. I've been having my chemo sessions here for the past few weeks, I don't think my body could keep up with the sessions though. I AM weak but I ALWAYS have to seem perfectly fine. I use make up to cover my really pale skin. Blessed, I actually am. Hair loss does not occur to me so it lessens my worry.

The door creaked open and Dr. Newman went to her chair and faced me with a sad and pained smile. My heart started to pound heavily on my chest. What bad news does she have now? “ I'm sorry to tell you, but you only have... a month to live.” she said. My breath got caught up in my throat. Tears started to well up in my eyes. “But! If you have that tumor removed from your brain REALLY soon, you have a 50:50 percent chance of overcoming your cancer,” she added quickly, once she saw my pale face, paler. “How REALLY soon is really soon?” I asked, a bit of relief seen on my face. “Tomorrow?” she hesitantly answered. Tomorrow? “Tomorrow?” I voiced out my thought. “ Yes. And, your parents have to know already... They should. They deserve to. You've been living with them for two months or so... They just really got to know about your condition.” she convinced. “O-okay.” I nervously answered.