Chapter 9: Something Serious

Liam's P.O.V.

“Oh my gosh! Quick! Let's bring her to the hospital!” I said. Harry carried MJ to the car. As soon as we reached the car, Lou sped down the driveway. We got to the hospital within 3 minutes. The E.R. Nurse quickly approached us. She asked, “May I please know what happened to her?” “We don't know! She just suddenly collapsed and started shaking on the ground!” Niall panicked. The nurse got MJ from Harry's arms and put her slowly on the stretcher. The doctors got her and brought her into a room.

Once she was no longer in sight, Lou asked, “Do you think she's gonna be okay, Li?” I answered back saying, “Honestly, I don't know anymore. But I think she had a seizure.” “What is that?!” Zayn asked. “It is involuntary shaking.” I said. “Oh.” Niall and Zayn said. “Why did she have that? Wh-why?” Niall asked. “I do not know. I don't think anyone amongst us knows.” I replied. After 3 long hours of waiting and tests being done by the doctors, the head doctors, Mr. Jenkins and Mrs.Newman went out of my little daughter's room. “Who are the parents of the patient?” They asked. “ME!” all of us said in sync. The doctors had a confused look on their faces and looked at us weirdly. “Okay? If that is so, you may now see your child.” Mrs. Newman said. We all rushed into MJ's room. The moment I saw MJ on the bed, I felt sad and felt like crying. She was connected to a bag of I.V. and some medicine I don't know. “May we know when MJ would be waking up?” Ni asked Mr. Jenkins. “You'll have to wait patiently. We don't know either, but most probably, after an hour or so; she'll be up already.” Mr. Jenkins answered. “Thank you. May we now know what happened to her?” Lou and Haz asked Mrs.Newman. Mrs.Newman answered, “She had a seizure, involuntary shaking. We have the results on why she experienced that but we should also ask for your daughter's permission on this.” “Why?” I asked, utterly confused why we need MJ's permission to actually know her condition. Is she sick with something really serious? I hope not. I love her very much. She may have been with us for only a short time, but we have came to love her. I'm not sure with Zayn though. He just seems off ever since we adopted MJ. I wonder why though. I know he's somehow fond of kids, too. I just don't know what is happening to him right now. I didn't notice the doctors leave until I heard the door shut.

MJ's P.O.V.

Ugh! My head's pounding! What in the world is happening? My whole body is numb. I fluttered my eyes open, but everything was very blurry. I blinked for a couple of times before I was able to see clearly. Taking in my surroundings, I figured that I was in a hospital. All the lads were asleep. I tried calling out for Liam, but what came out was, “Wblm.” What?! I tired once more, and finally, I was able to say, “Liam.” He woke up immediately. “Oh my gosh! MJ! You're awake! Are you okay?” Li said. “Of course I'm not.” I said. All the boys woke up. And as soon as they found out they quickly went to get a doctor. As soon as the doctor came in with a serious face. When he came in, he said, “I have something serious to tell you, MJ.” All the lads had an instant worried look on their faces.

A/N: :O Is there something wrong with MJ? Is something bad going to happen? What do you think? ;)

[edited]