Chapter 8: WHAT is HAPPENING?

Chapter 8: What is Happening?

Liam's P.O.V.

What's taking them so long? What could they possibly be talking about? “Li, wazzup? Why are you starring off into space? Duuuuude. Hello there? Hey! You hear me? LIAM! In the world! What's wrong with yaaaa? DADDY D!!!” Niall, Louis and Harry shouted in front of my face. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. “Sorry. I was just thinking of... um... some stuff.” I started. “I think I'd like you guys to know something.” I continued. “What? What is it, Li?” Niall asked. The door to MJ's room suddenly opened. “Da-Liam? Umm... I have to leave the flat later at around 3:30 pm because I have a practice for a play.” MJ told me. “Okay! I never knew you act. What kind of play are you part of?” I asked. “Well. Um.. I'm part of Les Miserables, play version? I'm playing the part of Fantine and Eponine.” MJ answered. “ “Are you serious?!” Louis exclaimed. “Why would I lie to you?” MJ countered. “So, you are? Could we watch you? When's your performance?” Niall asked. “Umm. Sure. But I won't be giving you seats at the very front. Probably on the 3rd or 4th row. And the performance is 1 week from now.” MJ answered back. “Oh yes. Thank you! I can't wait to see you act!” Niall replied. “By the way, where's Zayn?” Harry queried. “I'm here!” Zayn bluntly said. “Oh, there you are.” Louis said.

-----------Time skip... ------------

MJ's P.O.V.

“Sorry! Gotta leave already. Practice time!” I called. “Alright! Go ahead!” the lads said in union. I quickly left the flat and went for practice. Once I got into the theatre, the director immediately saw me and made me start practicing. After 5 long hours of continuous practice, the cast for our show all left. I was about to walk home to our flat when I suddenly got a very bad headache and got out of balance. I held on to the theatre seat before I even fell down. I wasn't a kid who usually gets headaches and gets sick, so, I was really surprised. I slowly walked to my new home. Once I reached our flat, the boys tackled me and hugged me. Well, except for Zayn... obviously. When I was walking towards the couch in the living room with the boys trailing right behind me, I suddenly lost balance once more and felt like vomiting. I ran towards the comfort room, and threw up everything I ate from breakfast up to the very last thing I ate. All the lads looked concerned. But before I could ask for a glass of water, I fell down to the ground and had a seizure.

A/N: So, here's another cliffy! ;) What do you think is happening to MJ? Don't forget to FAN/VOTE/COMMENT. <3 -M.J.

[edited]