Eveline Anya

The flowers me and my sisters got for our mom on Sunday

The flowers me and my sisters got for our mom on Sunday. Pretty huh?

Anyways, off with the program! 😋

"ARE YOU SURE? YOU DIDN'T ACCIDENTALLY KEEP A PICTURE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS HAVING TWINS BEFORE, RIGHT?" I was screaming everything I was saying. The panic attack I was seconds away from having was clouding my brain and making me yell everything out.

Quinn laughed at me. "Oh yeah. I'm sure. See.... Here's booger number one..... And booger number two." She pointed to them both and I started to stare at my belly now.

I had two babies..... I had two babies inside of me..... "HOLY SH*T!"

"Congrats momma wolf. You'll do-" Terri cut off with a gasp and clutched her belly. "Ah! Quinn I need a higher dosage! This sh*t isn't working!"

I felt a slight sting and then Quinn quickly propped my feet down before she ran to Terri. I took those few seconds to clean myself and then threw everything away before I slipped my underwear back on. "Is it starting?"

"Yes. If you want to change, in that big cabinet right there we should have some scrubs that you can swap in to. I'm sure you don't want to walk around in that all day."

"You got that right," I mumbled and opened the doors. I quickly changed, wincing when I pulled up the pants and then sighed. This blue was totally not my color.

"How did everything go?"

I whirled around at the same time Terri screeched, "Don't you knock!?!" at a peeping Dimitri. Oh I hope he didn't see anything.....

Quinn nodded. "Yes. Everything is perfect but it's starting. We need to prepare her." His eyes widened and he nodded as he walked in even more. He scooped up Terri into his arms and then flashed me a small smile.

"Sorry love. Don't get jealous."

I rolled my eyes and snorted. "Yeah right. Pick her up as much as you want."