Chapter 399 - 400

Chapter 399

The woman had always told Tang Chengjun that Han Yu would come to her door, but they waited and waited for a week and no one came, and both of them felt a little anxious.

The woman feels that things are beyond her control, so she feels a little panicked, but she can still stabilize her mentality. However, Tang Chengjun does not have such a good mentality. He is not very good-tempered to begin with, especially now that his points are about to be used up. , but when he still couldn't get the person, he was very anxious and went to find Han Yu without telling the woman.

Han Yu got off the bus and was about to go to the cafeteria for dinner when he saw Tang Chengjun standing in front and staring at him. Tang Chengjun, "Do you have time? Let's have dinner together?"

Han Yu took a deep breath, "Okay, then let's eat together, but do we go to the staff restaurant or a separate private room?" Tang Chengjun thought for a while and thought about how many he had. With more points, "Forget it, let's talk over there. It's a very simple matter anyway." The place Han Yu pointed to was a relatively remote corner. There were very few people here, but there were still people, so there were still people. It's not very hidden, but it's also very suitable for chatting.

Han Yu said, "Okay, then go there and say, let's go."

The two of them walked to this remote corner, and Han Yu didn't say anything, waiting for Tang Chengjun to speak, because he was the one who came first. Tang Chengjun, "I think you should know why I came to you. It doesn't make sense for you to do this. How about you just terminate the family relationship with her?"

Han Yu said, "Of course not, she is my wife. She is my family member, of course I have the right to refuse, and...she spent thousands of my points during the time she followed me, and just to terminate the relationship like this, who will go with my points?"

Tang Chengjun gritted his teeth. , "If you terminate the relationship with her, I will give you a thousand points. Anyway, I only have so many points. If you agree, I will give it to you. If you don't agree, then I won't force it."

Han Yu thought for a while. , finally agreed. It was definitely impossible to get back all the points he spent. It was not bad to get a thousand points back. In the end, Tang Chengjun gave him 300 points first, and then gave him back after he and the woman terminated their family relationship. The remaining seven hundred points.

It's a pity that Han Yuxin believed it was true and followed the woman to dissolve the family relationship. But he didn't expect that Tang Chengjun would turn his back on her and directly deny the 700 points.

In other words, Han Yu only recovered 300 points in the end, "Hello! You are very good! Wait for me, this matter will not be forgotten like this."

Tang Chengjun simply stayed here at this time After registering the family members, this woman belongs to him from now on. He didn't seem to take what Han Yu said to heart at all.

Here, in this small base, Han Yu really didn't have the guts to do anything bad, otherwise he would lose everything, so Tang Chengjun wasn't worried at all, but after going back, he discovered that his parents had discovered what happened to him.

Tang Jianshan pointed at his face angrily, "Come in!"

They didn't want to talk about this outside, it was too embarrassing.

Tang Chengjun bravely walked in with the woman, An Ruolin closed the door, and Tang Jianshan slapped the table, "You unfilial son, I heard that you have found a woman, is this it? At first glance, she only knows flowers. I don’t know if you can afford to work with your points!”