Chapter 82 - 83

Chapter 82

"I think so too, but... it's easy to reveal the truth. And if the two people who came back to pretend to be my parents have bad intentions and threaten us with this matter, wouldn't it be bad then?"

Being threatened? In terms of money, they definitely won't be able to get more money, and if they can't get the money, they will publicize the matter. Although they can call the police, there is no real harm after all, and what they tell is all the truth...even

the charge of spreading rumors . None of them were true...

Lu Yingying also slowly calmed down. This method was indeed a bit unworkable.

"You're right, so the choice must be the most important, otherwise...else..."

"Brother Yu, why don't you tell my parents about this matter. Anyway, we really love each other, and we have..." ...Already...received the certificate..."

"Even if my parents don't agree to our affairs, we are already together. Although I feel a little sorry for my parents, I...but I really want to be with you. "Yes, so after a long time... my parents will definitely agree."

"In my parents' eyes, as long as we can live a good life, it will be fine."

"They will definitely not object, so we will get the house and the money. " , coupled with the matter of obtaining the certificate, even if my parents will be a little angry at first, but I am their only daughter, plus the house and money they have obtained, even if they are angry again, they will not separate us... ..."

Anyway, she would compromise in the end. If it didn't work out, Lu Yingying would just say that she had given her body to him.

Han Yu was also relieved.

"You're right, but... just in case, let's get the money and the house first, and then talk to the parents-in-law about it."

"If we talk about it now, but everything else If you can't get it out..."

Lu Yingying thought the same as him.

"Now that it's been decided, I'll cover it for you when you get back later. Don't let your parents and teachers mention eating together. We'll delay it as long as we can."

Han Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Sure enough, Lu Yingying has always been on his side. No matter what he says or does, Lu Yingying always supports him, and he is very touched in his heart.

But he didn't realize at all that Lu Yingying never mentioned anything about his parents' death from beginning to end.

It seemed as if they were completely unaware of the two old men’s behind-the-scenes affairs.

But that's right, Han Yu didn't care about being a son of a man, and he also disliked others mentioning his old parents, so Lu Yingying didn't mention helping with the funeral just in line with him.

He was so happy to pretend not to know, Lu Yingying could always accurately figure out his thoughts, and she was indeed the best girlfriend!

It's countless times better than Tang Ming. I broke up with Tang Ming before and then got together with Lu Yingying. It was simply the most correct choice I made in my life!

The two of them are really well matched.

Lu Yingying can understand Han Yu's thoughts very well, so she can always be so harmonious.

Of course, Han Yu could also figure out what Lu Yingying was thinking. Otherwise, the top three beauties in the university would not be able to like Han Yu, a man who doesn't want anything but has a face to look at.