Chapter 222 - 223

Chapter 222

Lin Fen glanced at him sideways, "You want to know what you're here for?"

Lin Guo was silent for a moment, "Gossip."

Qian Duobei suddenly laughed, "If you want to know, I can tell you."

Lin Fen sighed. , "Really tell him? He is a big talker. Now you tell him that in less than an hour, everyone in the entire manor will know?"

Qian Duobei looked at Lin Guo with an exaggerated expression, "Really? Are you that powerful?!"

Lin Guo's face turned red when they said it, "No... no! It's not as exaggerated as you said. It should take a day." "

Okay, actually. Still very gossipy.

Qian Duobei said, "Actually, there's nothing I can't say. If you want to know, I'll tell you."

He briefly explained what had just happened.

Lin Guo's eyes sparkled, "Really? Really? Just now Qu Jingling took the initiative to find you, but you found out but didn't want to talk to her, and ran away before she walked in front of him?"

Qian Duo Bei, "Yes."

Lin Guo didn't believe it for a while, "Really or not? Qu Jingling is so beautiful."

Qian Duobei rolled his eyes, "She is indeed beautiful, but you forgot how she came to the manor. If I really wanted her, wouldn't it be better if Xiao Wang gave it to me by name then? "

Why wait until now? "

Lin Guo nodded thoughtfully, "So that's it, then you really don't like her?"

Where is the real dislike?

Of course Qian Duobei has liked him. When he was in college, Qu Jingling was the dream goddess of almost all the male students in the school. Of course he was one of them, but... after experiencing so many things, he is really very fond of it now. It's hard to have a good impression of Qu Jingling anymore.

"Of course I don't like it. If I did, I would have taken action long ago."

Lin Guo sighed, "I didn't expect that the peerless beauty who was originally liked by all the men in the manor... except for a few big guys, would now turn into Qian Duobei, "Where is the person who doesn't care

? I heard that many people gave her things before, but she accepted them all?"

Lin Guo nodded, "Yes, she accepted them all." But Qu Jingling just collected the things every time and didn't show any other signs. Some people described it as if she had received a courier."

Qian Duobei's mouth twitched, and the description was really appropriate, "I accepted it." Express delivery! There is no need to give any emotional reward to the delivery boy, right? So Qu Jingling...

he didn't want to think too much. Anyway, he didn't want to have anything to do with Qu Jingling.

But... Judging from the situation just now, it seems that Qu Jingling is targeting her. Is it really okay?

Qian Duobei thought to himself that in the worst case, he would just go hunting with Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng. Anyway, the two of them went hunting before and there were dogs watching around them. It was not a two-person world, so there was nothing wrong with them getting together by themselves.

But when Qin Wen saw Qian Duobei again this afternoon, the disgust on his face could no longer be hidden, "Qian Duobei, Brother Qian... Acheng and I really want to be alone." Get along, can you...can you...find a partner by yourself?" Qian Duobei said that he was very hurt by being rejected like this.