Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245

He was lucky and was about to leave. When the earthquake hit, he left the base as quickly as possible. Not long after he left the base gate, the wall behind collapsed.

At that time, he thought he was very lucky, but now thinking about it, how many small bases were destroyed by the earthquake, and how many people died as a result, and the time seemed to be almost winter?

Tang Tianlan, "You think too much. What can you do even if there is an earthquake in other places? And aren't earthquakes random? Even if there is an earthquake here, it may not be the same in other places because of this. "Earthquake."

Tang Ming knew that Tang Tianlan would definitely say this. He actually knew that there was nothing he could do, but he had seen such a tragic situation in his previous life. Looking back now, he still felt frightened, especially when he left the base gate a few seconds later. If it does, it will be buried underneath the wall.

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Forget it, let's rest first. What's the use of thinking about it now?"

Tang Tianlan thought he was angry, "You..."

Tang Ming shook his head, "Let's go, didn't we agree today? Want to spar? "

As for the mutants in the manor, they have already made arrangements. Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng have already started their training. Even Qian Duobei is able to take charge on his own. Yao Guanglin and Lin Fen are also improving very quickly. .

So now everyone in the manor is taken out for hunting by them, officially starting their journey to become stronger.

Tang Ming said, "And the twelve people who have been living in the villa far away are almost there. What do you think?" Tang Tianlan nodded, "It is indeed almost the same."

Tang Tianlan has no doubt about his ability to see people. He is much stronger than Tang Ming, so Tang Ming has always left the job of looking after people to Tang Tianlan, especially in situations like this.

If Tang Ming comes to see it, he can only tell that these twelve people have always been diligent and without any complaints, unless he hears with his own ears these people complaining about the manor and his conversations.

But if Tang Tianlan came to see it, he would be able to tell from the person's eyes and some words and deeds whether the person really thanked the manor and thanked them for their help.

If it was just superficial, then Tang Tianlan would probably be able to tell.

Because there may be errors in a short period of time, Tang Tianlan deliberately made the time a little longer, and when distributing vegetables and food to them every day, the manor would deliberately make the meat very fragrant and do all kinds of tricks. Martial arts cook meat and vegetables.

The entire manor was filled with the aroma of meat. Even so, none of them complained. Even the two families who lived with Qu Jingling couldn't help but complain, but they didn't, although they were definitely envious. .

"These twelve people are very good. It's time..."

Tang Ming, "Then I'll go tell the housekeeper about this matter as soon as possible. Wait until next spring... Maybe animals with purple spots on their bodies will There are fewer, and it will be more difficult to catch them."

Tang Tianlan, "You're right, then... let's catch them ourselves?"

Tang Ming said, "We just have nothing to do, so let's go out and catch some when the time comes. Give them a try. I gave them some mutated animal bones every day for the past week to make soup. I think their physical condition should be much better. "