Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247

Originally, when Qu Jingling turned her attention to Qian Duobei, Qin Wen was relaxed for a while, but then it was revealed that Qian Duobei was with Lin Chun, so Qu Jingling changed her target again.

Perhaps she was frightened by the fighting prowess of Lin Dong and Lin Chun, but now Qu Jingling saw that the two sisters were taking a detour.

Therefore, because of this, Qu Jingling gave up the idea of ​​pursuing Qian Duobei, and she was peaceful for a long time after that. In Qin Wen's opinion, she might be thinking about who she wanted to hook up with. I couldn't decide, so I stayed calm for so long.

I heard before that she seemed to want to have a relationship with Yi Jun at the capital base, but in the end I don't know what happened and left it alone. And for a long time after that, she had one eye covered. .

Tang Ming looked out slowly and saw Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng. When he came back at this time, he must have seen Qu Jingling taking Chen Anyang away. As expected, Qin Wen's face didn't look good.

Anyway, no matter whether Qu Jingling comes to approach Rong Hancheng or not, Qin Wen's face will not look good whenever he sees her in a place where Rong Hancheng is, just like Qin Wen's face now.

"What? Still can't let it go?" Tang Ming watched Qin Wen come over and sit on the sofa. Rong Hancheng was also sitting on the side. The atmosphere between the two was a bit awkward, and Tang Ming couldn't help but want to make a sound to relieve it.

Qin Wen was not pretentious and nodded, "I do mind. Brother Tang Ming, can Qu Jingling get it outside?"

He also knew that a small base was recently built not far away. There must be a need there. People will manage it. Qu Jingling can just go there and find a job in a small base. It would be best not to come to the manor.

Tang Ming took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I will ask Yi Jun later if possible to send Qu Jingling there. She has always wanted to find a powerful mutant. She might be able to find a powerful mutant at the base." I'll find it soon."

Here in the manor, she has done a lot of things, so her position is very awkward. Everyone doesn't like her, but they can't say anything bad to her perfect face, except that Two women lived next to her room.

Qin Wen relaxed a lot after hearing this, "Yi Jun will definitely agree. Such a beauty can live well no matter where she is.

"

It

's just that the way of survival is different. I don't know if she wants to find someone who truly loves her. For the rest of her life, it will be up to her to be a sugar daddy or a big boss. In short, everything will be Qu Jingling's own choice.

Rong Hancheng took his hand and stood up, "Brother Tang Ming, let's go up first."

Tang Ming nodded to them. Qin Wen was very happy now. They might do some exercise to vent after they go up, so he was still very generous. Yes, after all, I could always hear the faint sounds of the two of them at night.

My hearing is good, but this is not so good. I can always hear other people's vague moans...

Do you want to let people sleep at night? He still remembers the green eyes he saw when he woke up and saw Tang Ming lying next to him. They were so green that they almost ate him alive.

Fortunately, Tang Tianlan didn't make any extra moves at that time. She just stared at him for a long time before slowly looking away, and hugged him until dawn. Tang Ming...

Logically speaking, he should have been too scared to sleep . , but he slept even better than Tang Tianlan, because he knew that Tang Tianlan had really good self-control, and such a small difficulty was not difficult for him at all.