Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301

Qin Wen said, "Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan are also together, and they are both men."

Rong Zhenglin was choked, "Really? So what? They are them, and they are not my sons. , Why do I care so much about them? I just want my son to live well."

Qin Wen said, "Dad, your son is doing well, wouldn't it be good for me to pamper him?"

Rong Zhenglin said, "I'm still here. " , I don’t need you to pamper him, just pamper him! And don’t call me dad!” Qin Wen said, “Dad, don’t say that, so what if you can pamper him outside? I can protect him when he is young. I am also a mutant, and I am very strong. No one can bully him with me. "

" You can tell him or the woman you arrange for him to do in the future . Are you here?"

Rong Zhenglin was slightly stunned, he really couldn't.

Qin Wen, "And you can think about it carefully. If Acheng really follows you back to the capital base as he told you, then you and his future woman are both ordinary people. Although you can pamper him, he is not alone." Mutants still need to go out and fight."

"Who can help him at that time? He is injured and suffering, even seriously injured and dying outside. His companions have given up on him. Can you and those ordinary women help him? Can you save him? Do you believe that once something happens to Ah Cheng, the first ones to escape will be those so-called good women. What I said is true. You can think about it carefully..."

Rong Zhenglin couldn't refute . , because he is not a fool, he knows that everything Qin Wen said is true and right, but this does not mean that he will really give his son to such a man.

"I told you, I haven't acknowledged you yet, don't call me dad!"

Qin Wen squinted his eyes and smiled, "Dad, you just acknowledged me in front of Ah Cheng, so I'll just call you that so as not to worry about it in private. I'm used to calling him uncle, but if I call him the wrong one in front of him, won't the secret be revealed? "

If possible, Rong Zhenglin really doesn't want to talk to this person at all, it's just too... too difficult to deal with. !

"Qin Wen... you... okay! Well done to you. You are so awesome. I can't speak to you, but I am Xiaocheng's father. I can say bad things about you in front of him. Hehe, let's see what you do! "

Qin Wen had a smile on his lips, as if he didn't care at all whether he really said bad things about himself in front of Rong Hancheng, "Dad, I'll go over first. You and A Cheng haven't seen each other for so long, so you must have a lot of psychological things to say. Say, I'll call him over."

Rong Zhenglin snorted, "You know what I'm telling you, don't call me dad!"

Qin Wen pretended not to hear and went over to find Rong Hancheng, "Ah Cheng. "Dad asked you to come over and tell you something."

Rong Hancheng nodded, "I know, I'll go over right now."

But Qin Wen didn't let go of him. Rong Hancheng was stunned for a moment and realized what happened. Normally, it would be fine, but right now, Rong Zhenglin is not far away and is looking this way...

Rong Hancheng, "Brother Qin Wen, wait... wait until we go back in the evening..."

Qin Wen shook his head, "Just now, Dad said he hoped to see us. Aren't you ready to express your love for each other?" Rong Hancheng believed his lie immediately and kissed him on the face. Rong Zhenglin happened to see it and his whole face was shocked. It cracked. Is this really his son?

Maybe it was dropped? Rong

Hancheng quickly walked over to Rong Zhenglin, "Dad, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?"