Chapter 164 - 165

Chapter 164

Tang Ming rushed over and killed this mutated domestic pig...

That's right! It's a mutated domestic pig.

The skin of these two mutated domestic pigs still looks white and tender, but they have changed from round and fat pigs to muscular pigs!

Moreover, there are fangs on both sides of the mouth. The length of the fangs is only about ten centimeters. They are not as exaggerated as those of the wild boar seen before. The two teeth of the wild boar have been left and hidden.

I'll try to see if I can make two weapons later.

Now, since they don't have the tools or the conditions to make it, they can only put it away and talk about it later.

Having said that, Tang Ming stretched out his hands and soon the nails on his hands turned into sharp shapes.

He had just discovered that the poison on the nails could not be released. In other words, he could choose to use poison or not, but it was not suitable to use poison now.

He rushed in front of the mutant pig and grabbed its upper and lower jaws with both hands. He used all his strength with both hands and twisted hard, causing the pig's head to rotate 360 ​​degrees.

The sound of broken bones was very loud, and Tang Ming could really hear it.

Even the people eating on the road in the distance heard the crunchy sound, crunchy!

Then... the pig rolled forward several times due to inertia, and did not stop until it stopped on the side of the highway. It happened to be less than five meters away from those eating.

When the people on the escort team saw the appearance of the pig, they were really surprised. The skin and flesh on the neck were still connected, but it was obvious that the neck in the middle had been broken, that is, it had been directly twisted.

The pigskin in the middle was twisted in a circle, and it looked really... how should I put it? A little too relaxed?

The team leader looked at Tang Ming, who had just walked back.

Tang Ming's hands with sharp nails and his eyes that turned into vertical slits were gradually returning to their original state. After they were completely transformed, he slowly walked forward and asked: "You... are you already a mutant warrior? "

And the degree of mutation seems to be really strong. The people in their base have started to increase in weight to two to three hundred kilograms at most. They

don't have sharp nails like this. They can't change it now."

Tang Ming nodded, "Yes, because my lover Tang Tianlan is a very good comrade-in-arms and friend with a very important researcher at the Capital Base National Research Institute, so I got the news a long time ago."

"At that time, the news was still It has not been confirmed by clinical trials, so the various bases were not notified, but my wife knew it in advance, and after we knew it, we did it in advance. "

"I didn't expect it to be successful, so the degree of mutation is relatively high now. They are bigger and faster than the people at your base. After a while, they will be like me."

The escort team breathed a sigh of relief.

"It turns out that our people are a little behind on time. If this is the case, there is nothing we can do. But I am really grateful that you

agreed accompany us to send each other. Otherwise... we still don't know this time Can we return to the base safely

?"