Chapter 152 - 153

Chapter 152

Tang Ming took a deep breath, and the name of the purple bacteria appeared again. It finally appeared.

"Tian Lan, I think people here must follow the above method to ingest purple bacteria. Even the country has

recognized the effect of this kind of thing, and has already started to implement the first batch of ingestion "Purple bacteria experiments and let people participate in the transformation."

"And... we are here in S city. Maybe it is the safest, but it may also be the most dangerous. We must be responsible for our own lives. Butler Chen, what do you think? What?"

Chen Anyang put down the letter paper in his hand and folded it neatly.

"I... choose to believe in the country's research, and this is also to give us more power to protect ourselves. I hope we will be safer by then, and... do you want to call Mr. Yao over?"

Zhang Yuyu The letter sent also contains detailed steps.

For example, they have found out that the purple bacteria in the bones of animals whose purple spots have disappeared have begun to assimilate with the bodies of the creatures in which they are located, and can no longer be ingested.

That is to say... you must find animals with purple spots on their bodies, kill them, take out their bones, grind them up, and eat them alive

until purple spots appear on their bodies.

After that, you have to eat non-stop, take in nutrients, eat when you are hungry, eat when you are hungry, and eat even when you are not hungry.

Only by eating non-stop in this way can the purple bacteria proliferate completely faster, and then enter the transformation period as quickly as possible.

In this way, human beings have the ability to protect themselves.

Because the people at the capital base, especially the troops responsible for guarding the base, have been fighting the mutated animals that appear sporadically near the base and know better.

That is... Ordinary guns and ammunition are no longer of use to those mutated animals that have evolved to a greater degree.

In other words, if humans no longer have such mutants, they may be overwhelmed by these increasingly enhanced mutations. The animals were...killed and eaten.

This letter was given to Tang Tianlan, but the same information began to spread to all other bases.

Some of the bases that know this have already started to prepare, but some don't trust them very much and plan to deceive the superiors and subordinates. They think that having long guns and cannons is safe, and they don't want to try it with their own bodies.

In the past, the capital base would definitely not sit idly by and do nothing. This was a lack of regard for human life!

But... the capital base is not taking care of itself now. Due to magnetic field problems, communications, etc. have not yet been restored, so there is no way to contact and control them in real time, and there is no thought, energy, or time to take care of those who are disobedient.

So after establishing the base, some local snakes who felt that the sky was high and the emperor was far away had other ideas, but... anyway, they were the ones who had to pay the price in the end.

Tang Tianlan didn't hesitate long and asked Chen Anyang to call Yao Guanglin over.

This letter was also read to Yao Guanglin.

Yao Guanglin was shocked after seeing it, "Purple... Alien bacteria? Purple germs can actually mutate people or animals? Is it because of this purple germ that mutated animals appear? And they will become more and more mutated. " Strong?"