Chapter 25 - 27

Chapter 25

The next day, Tang Ming didn't wake up naturally by himself, but was pushed awake by Tang Tianlan. He looked at him in confusion and asked a little strangely, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Tang Tianlan's eyes were filled with tears. With a little apology, Tang Ming said, "Someone is shouting outside the gate. I'm sorry, they are my relatives. They may bring you some trouble... If..."

Tang Ming didn't even think about the end of the world, because such a morning was simply too strange. It's normal, plus he just woke up and his mind is not very clear, "Your relatives? Do you have relatives?"

He got up and got dressed, "I met you on the bridge before and saw that you had a fever and fainted. You even wear such thin clothes, you thought all your relatives were dead... What are they doing here now?"

He walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Tang Tianlan was a little at a loss, "They just came to see why I live here. Here."

Tang Ming understood the meaning of his words immediately, "So that's it? It's okay! Look at how I sent them.

Tang Tianlan's mouth curled up slightly, but he quickly stopped his smile. , causing you trouble.

Tang Ming waved his hand, "It's okay. Since we all live together, I should help you. I want to see how they can run wild in my house, or can they get money from me? "

After quickly washing his face and brushing his teeth, Tang Ming patted him on the shoulder, "Is the big iron door outside still closed? " Tang Tianlan followed him to the stairs, "Keep it closed. I didn't let them in. If they came in, they might cause trouble or touch things everywhere, which would make a mess here." "

Tang Ming nodded, went downstairs and walked to the kitchen smelling the fragrance. He looked at the breakfast prepared in the kitchen with joy,

"You made it when you woke up in the morning? What are you doing up so early?

Tang Tianlan was a little embarrassed, "I'm only good at cooking. Let's have breakfast first? " "

Tang Ming just didn't want to pay attention to those people outside who he knew were the best relatives just thinking about it. It was more important to fill his stomach first and have a bite of breakfast, "Yeah! Tianlan, your cooking skills are really good, I will have a great meal in the future! "Tang Tianlan had a gentle smile on his face. If people who knew him before would see it, they would definitely exclaim: What the hell!

Tang Ming also turned on the TV while eating breakfast, and happened to see some small natural disasters reported on the news. News, such as earthquakes with a maximum magnitude of three, small tornadoes that can't even roll up books, and other innocuous disasters.

Tang Tianlan felt a little strange when he looked at the news, but these had nothing to do with him, but Tang Ming seemed to be interested in these news. He looked very concerned, "What's wrong? None of this is a big deal.

Tang Ming withdrew his gaze, turned off the TV, and threw the remote control board on the sofa. "Yeah, you're right. These are not big problems. They are indeed not big problems..." It

's started, it's really started! At this moment, Tang Ming finally realized that the end of the world had begun. He didn't know how long he could live in such a leisurely life. He

hoped that the fifty-five puppies could be raised soon and become more capable of fighting.

Only then can he truly be safe. As for the situation in other places, he is alone and can really do nothing to help. The only advantage is that the end of the world will advance slowly. I hope everyone can discover these increasingly serious problems as soon as