Prom.

—————————————————————————
Amaya's P.O.V

It was the beginning of April.

Spring was in bloom, love was in the air. Everything college related figured out. My life was finally at zen.

"You guys still aren't talking to each other?" Kelsey asked as Jay walked past me without saying a word.

"No, and that's okay. Sometimes friendships end."

We hadn't had a real conversation since AD's soccer game.

I sat down with my friends, and supported both sides.

I just couldn't handle Jay and Kennedy. They were annoyingly cute, and I was annoyingly jealous.

I will say Adam and I have definitely gotten a lot closer.

But it's not even half of what Jay and Kennedy have.

It's not even a quarter of what Jay and I had.

"Don't you think telling Kennedy to fuck off was a bit extreme?" Kelsey asked.

"Maybe it was, but I don't regret it. Why the hell would she try to get close with me."

"Well, if there isn't anything left between you and Jay it shouldn't bother you."

I took a deep breath in, "You're right. But let's focus on that after we take pictures."

We were at prom. Adam was talking to
Noah. They were so focused on their conversation of who the "goat of soccer" is, they didn't even notice us leave.

"Hey, where on earth is Anila?" Miley asked.

"I have no idea. Kelsey and I were looking for you guys to take pictures."

"I've called her like a million times, and Marcus went to go look for Jay so I have no one to talk to right now."

"You can hang with us. Our boyfriends are acting like boyfriends." Kelsey joked.

"We look so good!" Miley cheered

"We'd look even better if Anila was here. For goodness sake where is she?" Kelsey questioned.

I sat down on a near by bench.

Then I suddenly connected the dots.

"You've got to be joking me." I said.