Bad idea right? -olivia rodrigo

Amaya's P.O.V
————————————————————

After days and days of waiting, it was finally the day of the party.

Fortunately, the location of the party had been changed. It was now being held at Lucy Merit's house. Stella's parents found out about the party, and grounded her.

Lucy lives on the other side of the street, so she was only a 4 minute walk away from me.

She has made it very clearly she does not like me. Everyone says it's because she envious of me. She claims I "ruined her and Jay's relationship." When I actually didn't nothing of that sort.

Usually, I look past people being mean to me and take the high road, but for her? For some reason I just couldn't.

Since we're no longer in need of a DD, the girls have been trying to get me to drink with them.

That would never happen though.

Shoes, make up, and a random assortment of clothes were littered all over Anila's room.

"Are you sure you don't want to drink tonight? We don't need a DD anymore." Kelsey asked.

"No, it's not safe at all. Besides my mom would kill me."

"The same mom that literally got back together with your dead beat dad?" Anila asked.

"Yes. Not only is underage drinking incredibly dangerous, but it could result in me doing something I regret. I can't risk that."

"Oh like a hot make out session with you know who?" Miley teased.

I violently shook my head. "No, not at all."

Anila groaned, "Why not? You can make out with him and leave things at that. Why deny your body of what she desires?"

"Because he actually likes me? I'd be leading him on if I did something like that to him, and I'd hate to hurt him."
I said my voice trailing off.

"Why would you hate to hurt him? He hurt you first." Kelsey asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not a shitty person!" I said flashing a bright smile.

"You're no fun." She grumbled.

I applied one final coat of lip gloss to my lips, and checked out my outfit in the mirror.

I was in my short, white, spaghetti strapped dress and black heels.

Thank goodness we were at Anila's house because my mom would've never let me leave the house like this. I don't even want to imagine what it would've been like if my dad saw this outfit too.

"You look hot!" Miley said.

"Thanks babe," I said walking towards her "you look even hotter tho." I whispered in her ear.

She hit me on the shoulder.

"Ouch!"

She was in a red corset, with a short black skirt and black knee high boots. Topped off with the prettiest make up combos, and the most beautiful set of braids I had ever seen.