101

Amy jumped off the town bus, carried her hunting bow on her back, and walked briskly into the inn.

This little girl from the North has been almost reborn in the past year, she still doesn't know much about words or numbers, and she has no talent for art appreciation, but her hands are naturally good at holding bows.

Her silver hair had grown a lot, and she had tied it up for ease of movement, revealing her freckled face, which looked crisp and neat.

There's a dead wood forest near the inn, and there's some dead antelope and small rodent skeletons growing there, which Amy's target.

Hunters from the North have been taught the art of hunting since childhood, they know how to find the snow deer in the woodlands, how to kill them with an arrow through the bushes, Amy was old enough to follow her elders into the woods, and if it hadn't been for the accident, this little girl would have been able to hunt her first deer this summer, or next year at the latest.

If it weren't for that accident—

Amy stepped into the pitch-black woods, the muddy and wet ground beneath her feet. She couldn't help but raise her head and sniff, the smell of the woodland was so strong that it smelled like a cellar that hadn't been opened all winter, and Amy sighed softly: she still missed the smell of pine resin in the coniferous forest at this time.

To this day, Amy remembers the first time she saw a snow deer walking through the woodland.

The horns on the heads of the bucks resemble the branches of cedars, and they arrogantly lead the herd of deer through the woods. Every teenager in the North dreams of harvesting a deer with sharp horns on his first hunt, and so does Amy.

But these days, that doesn't matter.

The little girl held her hunting bow and rested her fingers on the bowstring, listening carefully to the subtle movements around her. The undead do not rely on vision to discern the location of their targets, and in order to hunt an antelope, Amy needs to be as far as possible and hit its neck bone with an arrow.

It is a Xi for hunters in the north to celebrate the harvest with the head and fur of a stag, and even though she is now away from the cold but generous taiga, Amy still intends to use the skull of a deer to celebrate the celebration.

Yes, celebrations.

The harvest of farmland in spring and summer is harvested in autumn, and due to the climate, light, and planting seasons, it is far from a good harvest, but this does not affect the harvest celebration in the slightest.

There will still be a celebration, so that next year will be even better. Susie said.

- It was unanimously approved.

Different races from different places have different Xi, so this town presents a particularly wonderful scene.

The burning fires of the dwarves, the treasured gems of the Dragonborn, the bones brought back by the hunters, and as for the old orcs, they don't have a festival of their own, but the children especially love the brightly colored flowers. Birdcage-shaped lanterns are hung in all corners to illuminate the sky of eternal night.

There would not have been so much of the golden wheat piled up next to the barn, but the farmers planted two more rounds in the system's black technology field, filling the warehouse to the brim in one go.

The magicians enthusiastically crept through the crowd of people who were busy setting up the decorations: "Need some surprises, a dance or a show?"

However, he was rejected without hesitation.