22

Dinner was a gratin stew and roast lamb.

The lamb is coated with cumin and pepper and grilled with onions and potatoes, and the meat of the horned lamb is tender and does not have much smell, and the fat makes a soft sound in the high temperature, mixed with spices, and fills with an attractive spicy aroma.

The cube-cut vegetables are stewed and almost melted in a rich cream, while the steaming milky soup is topped with crushed herbs and a thin layer of cheese.

Elo followed the incense, "clicked" straightened up, put her front paws on the chair, and begged for food in a soft voice.

Cats can't eat spicy food, but Elo isn't a living kitten - then again, is there a word for the undead to be "healthy"? Susie scooped up a piece of leg meat and handed it to the kitten.

Elo took the piece of meat in her handful leap, curled her tail down, shrunk under her chair, and chewed slowly and methodically.

Seeing this, Frank squatted under the chair, curiously observing the kitten, and wanted to reach out and play with it, as if he wanted to study where the bone cat had swallowed the food.

Aro was disturbed, and with one paw she slapped her opponent's hand away, ripped the flesh back, turned around, and whipped the merchant's wrist with its tail in displeasure.

Frank touched the scratches on the back of his hand, and instead of feeling angry or frightened, he laughed.

Susie:...... Oh, my heart is so big.

Aldro couldn't squeeze into the tavern, folding his front paws and resting his head in the doorway, like a big dog who wasn't allowed to enter the room... Although it is too big.

Seeing this, it cried out, "I want to eat too—why does she have something to eat and I don't!"

The dragon tried to play tricks.

The effect was so amazing that the entire tavern's façade was shaken, the chandelier swayed back and forth, and the contents of the shelves by the door clanged and fell to the ground.

Raphael calmly walked over, reached out and pushed the dragon's head out, closed the tavern door directly, and then lifted the shattered chair and put the items that had fallen on the floor back on the cabinet.

In the next second, Aldro's head appeared by the window, and it didn't dare to make any more noise, but just slammed it all over the window, and the soul fire in its eyes flickered.

Susie:...... What to do, it seems a little pitiful.

She thought about it, took a glass bowl, put a few salted potatoes, spread a few pieces of roast meat, and served it out.

The dragon's eyes looked at her with a blank eye.

Obviously it was just a huge skeleton, and only the soul fire burned in the skull, but Susie saw the meaning of longing from it, like a stray dog waiting to be fed under the overpass, but it couldn't wag its tail.

"That's all." Susie showed the bowl to Aldro, "No more."

"It's okay, it's okay," Long Le patted the ground with his tail, and he leaned closer to look at the bowl, and was immediately satisfied, "It's better than Elo, I've won!"

Susie: Well, this victory seems a bit cheap.

She placed the bowl on the ground, only to see Aldero happily enclosing the bowl and trying to poke the food inside with his paws.

The glass bowl was too small compared to the claws of the bone dragon, but the dragon didn't mind at all, and tried again and again with great interest, and the tail flicked back and forth unconsciously.