19

The worst in the audience, the Shadow Falcon.

The unfortunate bird had only one wing left, one of its heads had been gnawed in half, its chest had been torn open with a large area of hideous wounds, and its bare bones were in a mess.

But even so, it still didn't die.

It was spread out in corrosive blood, its breath was dying, and the soul fire in its chest was still burning weakly and stubbornly.

Maybe it's something that's dead, and the desire to survive is always stronger. Hearing someone approaching, the eagle suddenly returned to the light, and struggled to prop up half of its body with its remaining wings, and the more intact head was raised high, and chirped hoarsely in demonstration.

Susie stopped and rubbed her fingers.

How does this work? She thought, should I put a Pikachu out first?

She tried to choose to use it.

There are no Poké Balls, of course. She didn't even need to call out the skill bar, and the moment she selected the object and made up her mind, the change happened.

It's hard to describe what it feels like. Susie felt a small part of her spirit flow to the eagle and fall into its mind. It's like riding a ropeway through quickly, and countless chaotic images are sifted out of emotions and constantly flash around. There were a few moments when Susie felt like she was hovering high in the air through the eyes of an eagle, waiting for an opportunity.

At the end of the ropeway is a blue soul fire.

"Bang"!

Without any cushioning, Susie slammed into the flames.

She felt the flames burning, but it was cold to the bone.

The frantic minds of the undead fill the surroundings, like a flock of crazy finches, they have no way to retreat, and they resist to the death. How do you tame a flock of desperate birds?

Susie held out her hand.

It is like opening a fine net and pounced on the fleeing birds, which are repeatedly cut by the free-breaking birds with sharp feathers, and then quickly patched up. It was like a long tug-of-war, until finally, Susie finally caught one of the birds.

She held it in her hand.

The bird flapped its wings, then turned into a little soul fire, followed the spiritual link, and gently fell into Susie's sea of knowledge.

A new file was generated.

[Congratulations on taming your new slave!] 】

[Congratulations, you've got a new employee!] 】

You have consumed 218 points. 】

[Unnamed] ★★★

Race: Shadow Falcon

Details: The Raptor is an undead with two heads that make it a bit smarter than its counterparts, and usually has good magical adaptability, but sometimes it disagrees with itself. 】

Susie breathed a sigh of relief.

It seemed like a long time had passed, but in fact it was only for a moment, and the eagle was still in front of her, the head hanging slightly, but still looking a little unruly—it should have been the more irascible head.

Once the contract is successful, a pop-up pops up.

[Your employee [unnamed] is 67.7% damaged, is it repaired?] 】

Susie:...... The word for this level of damage is subtle.

She chose to be sure, only to see a pale golden light fall on the eagle's body, and her points balance began to decline rapidly. At the same time, the wounds on the eagle's body were healed little by little, and the half-gnawed head gradually healed, and finally, new wings grew.