13

"So I'm dead." Kevin sighed softly.

A moment of frustration is not very difficult to accept. He is not a child who is under the attention of his father, nor has he met his mother who "made mistakes", and the past 24 years of his life have been carried out in obscurity and in a step-by-step manner. Looking back on it now, I don't have any special regrets.

At this time, his stomach "gurgled".

Kevin: "..."

Susie: "..."

Susie put the chicken soup she had been stewing for a long time on the bar and took out two more bowls: "The undead don't feel hungry.

She asked again, "I've asked a third time, do you want something to eat?"

Kevin subconsciously wanted to shake his head, but his stomach screamed again in the thick and mellow aroma of the food.

Susie couldn't help laughing, she put the soup into a bowl, fished out a chicken leg, and put it on the countertop: "Okay, okay, you can eat it."

She has a special affinity for her laughter, and it's easy to let your guard down. Kevin involuntarily ignored this abnormal environment, let down his guard, and lowered his head to reveal a shy look: "Sorry, I don't have any money."

Susie held her chin in her hand, looked at Kevin, and then turned her face sideways to look at Raphael on the side. Now that her family is relatively rich, she does not spare a bowl of chicken soup, and smiles: "Then you just stay and work to pay off your debts."

Kevin was stunned: "What?

"Don't you want to? But there's nowhere to go now, right? Susie leaned closer, put on a particularly convincing human trafficker look, and knocked on the system panel, saying that this game can sign a labor contract?

The answer is yes.

Susie's voice was unusually infected and bewitched, and Kevin nodded before he could react.

Almost at the same time, dark golden threads appeared out of thin air in the center of the tavern, gradually converging into a glowing scroll with an hourglass clock in the center. The scroll retracted and dispersed into light again, submerging into Susie and Kevin's bodies, respectively.

In the main quest, "Recruit a new clerk" is immediately checked. A file will also be updated under the [Employee] column on the system panel.

[Kevin? Rodney ★★

Race: Human

Details: The second son of the Marquis, who was not taken seriously, inherited from his mother for a small amount of magical adaptability, which allowed this new knight to get a lot of tickets to special ranks, fortunately he has good talents and is worth continuing to cultivate.

Note: This employee is on a temporary contract, and there is a chance that your orders will be resisted. 】

Susie wordlessly closed the system page, and looked up to see Kevin staring at the faint hourglass clock pattern on her wrist.

So, what kind of terrible black shop is this! That warm reminder is very spiritual!

Is it the devil's act to force a contract if you don't agree with each other?

Although it was the first time to abduct the work, the business was not very skilled, but Susie quickly accepted this setting, she coughed lightly, her face was as usual, and she was serious: "Now, this is the staff meal."

God staff meals. After she finished speaking, she complained to herself in her heart.

Kevin suddenly came back to his senses, turned his gaze to Susie for a moment, and then lowered his head to the steaming bowl of chicken soup. He was a little submissive in his personality, and he soon calmed down.