66

The Red Dragon Queen drank a cup of black coffee without sugar and tried a milk salt cake.

She has a lot of praise for dark chocolate and doesn't like the sweet O's too.

"This one is so sweet, like a taste that only a cub would love." She took a sip of her R■O cocktail and shook her head, "Still, you're still a cub for your age."

Susie: "... Humans my age aren't cubs anymore.

"They're all cubs in my eyes." Furvina said, and she nodded her forehead, "You know, only a cub would have such a naïve idea of opening a tavern, huh?"

Susie:???

The red dragon laughed, and she looked at the Death Knight standing nearby, "Didn't you tell her - yes, you shouldn't know.

She approached Susie, her heterochromatic pupils looking into her eyes, "Listen, little girl, you're the lord here, so your realm will only be what you want it to be—even if it will make a Death Knight a tavern clerk."

Susie: "... Yes.

"Got it." Florvina poked Susie in the head, then smiled and took her hand, "Come, Lord of the Stars, take me to see your territory. I've only occasionally glimpsed fragments of it in my distant memories, after all, it's from a long time ago..."

The red dragon walked down the street, her hard claws slamming against the stone pavement.

It's not really a town, but it's full of new energy. Brightly coloured buildings line the street, with flowers clustered in front of the windows and cute metal wind chimes hanging in front of the doors.

There was fruit in the small basket at the door, and Frvina walked over and scooped one up, and snorted the head of the lop-eared rabbit by the way.

"Orcs are so nice," the Red Dragon Queen sighed, "they are soft and warm at all times, dragons are not good at all, cubs are better, the older they get, the harder they are, from their bodies to their tempers, they are not cute at all."

Susie thought for a moment, "Actually, sometimes it's cute.

Furvina chuckled and rubbed Susie's hair, "I think you're cute too."

She also went to the farms in the Outer Ring, walked through the ridges, visited the windmill mill and ate a piece of freshly baked bread.

The queen lingered in the library for a long time, and she even sat down to read a novel written in dragon language, and then watched the research site of the academic mage, and easily corrected a long-debated data.

During this time, a daring apprentice followed the way, and secretly tried to pluck a red dragon's hair, but the queen smiled and pinched off his arm and threw it aside.

"Think about the good." His mentor looked at the arm of the reckless disciple who had been touched by the dragon affectionately, and said, "You have been in close contact with the legendary queen."

The apprentice immediately wept bitterly: "Wait, wow, teacher, not everything that has been touched by a dragon can be turned into material, teacher!"

Eventually, the red dragon took shape and circled high above the town, overlooking the new city that had been reborn from the ruins, and then she fell back and looked at Aldro, the bone dragon glanced at the arrogant and powerful dragon horns, snorted and chirped, and hid his head in self-deception.

"It turned out to be a little dragon." "You seem to have the breath of my kindred in you," said Furbina.

Aldro still buried his head and muttered a retort: "It's not Xiaolong, I'm much older than you!"