39

Susie looked at Aldro, the dragon was lying on the ground, and the kindergarten classmates were giggling and crawling on top of it. At first glance, it looks like there are plush pendants hanging on the keel, which has a strange cuteness.

She hesitated for a moment and suggested, "Why don't you take him with you?"

The Death Knight didn't hesitate: "No.

Raphael's expression was cold: "He will be very noisy."

Susie: "..."

She looked closely, and always felt that she saw some kind of familiar look on the other person's face. Some of them are similar to the parents of bear children on the eve of summer vacation, and there is a subtle sense of misanthropy. Susie realized it for a moment, probably "I finally got to go out, and I didn't want to take a bad child with me."

It's a real disgust.

Raphael and Susie looked at each other for a moment, then turned to leave the tavern and walked in front of Aldro.

I saw that the small animals crawled down from the bone dragon and sat on the dragon's tail one by one, looking very well-behaved. Unlike the bone dragon, they seem to have a natural awe for the death knight, and when they pass by him, they tend to be light and involuntarily droop their ears, maybe it is the biological chain relationship between the minor and the head teacher?

Raphael stepped forward, reached out and tapped Aldro's skull, whispering a few words.

The dragon's soul fire jumped, raised its head, spread its wings all at once, and flapped it a few times, and the wind blew away the small animals next to it. The dragon protested loudly: "Why! I'm going too! Why don't you take me!

Raphael looked up at the dragon.

Under the gaze of the Death Knight, the bone dragon gradually stopped moving, and hung its head a little reluctantly.

Raphael raised his hand indifferently, put his arm on Aldro's jawbone, and pulled him back to his eyes, explaining something again.

The dragon made a low guttural voice, as if dissatisfied, but finally sighed heavily, and fell back in despair, the soul fire in his skull wilted, and he said, "Oh.

Susie: Eh, the big dog who looks after the house alone seems a little pitiful.

She looked at Aldro, the dragon was so lost that he didn't even move his tail, and the little classmates who had just been kicked out came up again, and leaned together to comfort him.

Susie: "That's okay?"

In this way, it is actually not very disobedient?

Raphael: "Of course not.

The Death Knight said calmly, "But I have warned him, and when he turns around and hits him, he will not dare to cry."

Susie:???

What kind of experienced bad statement is this?

Susie: If Aldro hears that, I think he's going to cry?

Arrow suddenly jumped on the map, flicked her tail twice, and demanded, "Meow!

Raphael looked down at the cat.

The cat was not afraid, took two steps forward, tilted its head sideways, and said tamely and obediently, "Meow."

Raphael stretched out his hand, and Eloh leaped lightly and hung on his arm, and then the Death Knight turned his hand and put the kitten on Susie's shoulder: "Let's go, my lord, bring your lamp, it won't be long."