97

The thunderstorms in the summer capital did not stop until the early hours of the morning, and the next day, people finally got a glimpse of what happened after the local earthquake.

There was a huge collapse of nearly three meters deep in the ground, a palm-wide crack across the entire pit, and the two auxiliary towers of the spiral tower were like neatly cut from the main body by a cake knife, and the plate was overturned, leaving only the wreckage to sink to the bottom of the pit, from the devastated ruins, it was difficult to distinguish the original appearance of the two towers. On the ruined walls, overnight there were clusters of brilliant crystals, glittering in the sun.

A reckless teenager cautiously jumped down the pit to see what it was.

As soon as his hand touched the nearest cluster of crystals, he only heard a soft "bang", and those hedrons of different colors shattered one after another, and countless fluorescent lights suddenly rose into the sky—

No, that's not some "fluorescent".

It's a goblin.

They are only the size of a palm, with colorful translucent butterfly wings that glisten in the sun. Countless elves flew into the sky like alarmed swarms of fireflies, and disappeared in the blink of an eye, and the elves vibrated their wings and fell with powder. The dust fell all over the summer capital, and translucent fairy stamens grew everywhere on the streets, windowsills, and rooftops.

The fairy stamens bloom for only one day, blooming at dusk and melting at midnight, but at least for today, the whole summer is painted as a fantasy.

The crowd of onlookers was quickly evacuated by the city guards, and a fence was erected around the perimeter of the pit, and the magician manipulated the golem into the pit and began to clear the ruins of the secondary tower.

Amid the sound of the bells running by the newsboys and the cries of the street vendors, there is not much difference from every day in the past and in the future, and the morning of the summer capital begins.

——

Inadvertently, Susie stumbles into a glorious valley.

Clear mountain streams flow, green grass and verdant shadows, and occasionally a deer leaps over the bushes and shakes off a tree in the sun.

Someone is sitting at the water's edge. It was a busker with heavy makeup, wearing a wide-brimmed hat with blue hoopoe feathers, long hair braided in braids, a garment of bells and whistles, and a jingling bell hung with metal ornaments, but in his hand he held a ubiquitous inferior stringed harp, and casually plucked a series of graceful melodies.

The gown-clad elf walked briskly on the branches, humming to the sound of the harp, and he jumped from the branches, startling a group of elves that dwelt among the flowers.

The elf pulls out a small bottle of sweet wine in a crystal bottle and tosses it to the street performer. The entertainer took it steadily, uncorked the oak bottle, took a sip, and asked with a smile, "Do your children know that their gods disguised themselves and mixed up at the ball that praised themselves, Kellanella?"

"So, do the good Samaritans who threw coins in your case know where this idle entertainer came from?" The elf asked rhetorically, "Have you earned enough money for today's dinner and gambling, Galendin?"

"Of course not enough!" The street performer is right, "Still, you can pay for your drink."

With that, he grabbed his wide-brimmed hat, took out a copper coin and placed it in the elf's hand, and lazily shook the bottle in his hand. The elf looked at the copper coin in his hand that still smelled of pancake oil, and it could be seen that its previous owner was either a soft-hearted breakfast vendor or a passing office worker, and he looked at the artist again, and after a moment, the two looked at each other and laughed heartily.