chapter 368

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

When Victoria heard that, her face turned as white as a sheet of paper.

"Jeremy, why? Why are you doing this to me?" she nagged and pursued, losing control of her emotions.

She turned to look at Elsa, who was just smiling at her as if she were enjoying this.

Victoria got angry and pointed a finger at Elsa. "Is it because of her? Do you think you owe something to her because she 'died'? You want to make up for this debt by being with her, right?"

Jeremy got more angry when he heard Victoria dragging Elsa into this again. "Don't try to shift this onto Elsa. You brought this breakup upon yourself, Victoria."

But Victoria did not see her faults. All she knew was that Elsa coming back to Jeremy was the reason she was being abandoned.

So she again turned to the still smiling Elsa as she stood up from the ground she was kneeling on.

She started looking at her angrily as she asked, "Elsa, how did you manage to tempt my love?"

Elsa tilted her head to the side and asked, "Tempted your love? What are you talking about, Vicky?"

Elsa's smile and sweet tone made Victoria even angrier.

She shook her head as she said, "Jeremy is not the same man he was."

She then started pointing a finger at Elsa as she brought out her accusations. "It's you who has turned him against his promise. It's you who has turned him against me."

Victoria was now ugly crying. She couldn't calm herself down no matter how hard she tried.

Elsa let out a fake gasp and said, "How are you blaming me for Jeremy turning against you? Didn't you do that on your own with Raffi?"

Victoria still did not see that and only saw Elsa as the villain here. "Don't deny seducing him, don't deny bewitching him so he can turn against me."

Bewitching him? Wow!

Elsa suddenly laughed mockingly at Elsa. She then shook her head and said, "Vicky, come on... Don't be like that, girl. Shouldn't you be happy for your twin sister instead of scolding her?"

She said "twin sister" sarcastically.

Victoria did not understand until Elsa raised her left hand with her palm facing herself and showed Victoria the ring on her finger.

"Jeremy just asked me to marry him again and renew our vows. And I said yes." She smiled broadly as she bragged to Victoria.

When Victoria heard that, she froze as her face fell.

But Elsa kept smiling and said, "Are you happy for me, Victoria?"

She then leaned on Jeremy like a clingy kitten and said, "Don't worry, Vicky. Weren't planning on just leaving you out. You can be one of the bridesmaids, what do you think?"