chapter 363

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Victoria hid behind the door, watching as Rosanna groveled to Elsa for forgiveness. She could only pray that she wouldn't be discovered as not their daughter. If Elsa were to tell them, Victoria knew they wouldn't believe her.

Inside the manor, Lorna Callahan was confused.

"So, this means Elsa and Victoria are sisters?" she asked, referring to the paternity test. "And what about Gwen? Was she actually Elsa's twin, or did Jeremy lie to us and create fake evidence to cover it up, just like Victoria said?"

George shook his head at his wife's words.

He was about to answer her when the old Master spoke up. "Jeremy told us not to say anything or get involved. The truth will come out, and Elsa will be the one to reveal it."

Lorna didn't understand the plan at all. "But if Gwen is Elsa's twin, that would make Victoria an imposter, right? Shouldn't the McConnells know? They have to know... Or did Jeremy lie to me about Gwen and Elsa being two separate people?"

Lorna asked too many questions, which was both a good and a bad thing.

"We will soon know the entire truth. But in the meantime, say nothing. Is that clear?" George told his wife.

"But-"

"Not a word, Lorna. Not a word."

Lorna didn't like this. If no one was going to tell her the truth about whether Victoria or Gwen was Elsa's twin, she would find out on her own and tell Rosanna.
________

Meanwhile, outside the manor,

"No! No! That is not true!" Elsa shook her head in protest.

These people cannot be her biological parents. She refused to believe it. She clenched the hands of her backpack as her anger started to brew.

James held the paternity test results in his hands and pushed them towards Elsa, his hand trembling slightly. Elsa took them and started reading.

As she did, James explained, "We took strands of your hair three days ago and had them tested. The results came out positive for both me and Rosanna compared to you. We just found out right now that you are our daughter."

He said this gently and carefully as he observed Elsa's reaction. Elsa was taking shallow breaths as she shook a little.

Rosanna kept kneeling in front of Elsa, begging for forgiveness. "Elsa, please. I am so sorry. Forgive me, my baby girl. I didn't know... I didn't know, baby... I didn't know." She cried those words in pain.

She was asking for forgiveness, but she found it hard to forgive herself. She called her own daughter a bitch, a wicked harlot, and she slapped and humiliated her numerous times. What kind of mother was she? How could she not recognize her own daughter and hurt her so much?