15

Don't forget to vote!

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

- William Blake

Angelo's POV

"What do you mean he was looking for her?" I asked Marco, noticing the cut on his bottom lip.

By the time I got to the club, the fight was just about over. Marco had the guy who started it in one of our rooms. It didn't take long for everything to go back to normal.

It wasn't rare for club fights to happen, but this needed to be handled. The last thing I want is for people to start thinking I've gone soft.

If this were some regular fight, then I wouldn't be this upset.

"That guy seemed suspicious when he came in so I had them keep eyes on him. That's when Benny told me he heard him asking about a girl named Nina" He explained.

"I then confronted him and he got all hostile before trying to swing on me. I didn't even notice when he pulled out a switchblade, it cutting me on lip. Some of the other guys stepped in to stop him, and a fight suddenly broke out. He tried using the racket as a way of leaving but I managed to get ahold of him... he hasn't spoken since" He added before groaning.

"Just look at my lip! How am I gonna attract the ladies now?" He asked.

Seriously?

I'm surprised he even managed to stay serious for that long.

A sigh came from me before I walked past him, heading towards the room the guy was being held at. "He'll have plenty to say when I have a chat with him" I said before entering the room, shutting the door behind me. I noticed the switchblade that was on the table.

I watched as the guy looked up, glaring at me. "Who the hell are you? I have nothing else to say to you people" He stated.

I couldn't help but laugh before taking a seat in front of him. I looked at the bruises that were on the sides of his face. I then noticed the rope that was keeping him from leaving that spot, Marco sure does mean business.

"I'm the boss" Was all I said.

He then scoffed at my response, "So you're Angelo? What kind of club owner allows their customers to be forced into a room and tied to a chair?" He asked.

I shrugged, "What kind of guy goes around a club asking about the whereabouts of a woman he's never met?" I asked him.

He then smirked, "I don't have to tell you shit-" He began before my fist made out with his face, blood dripping from his nose.

I grabbed ahold of his face, him grunting in response. "You're going to tell me why you're looking for her, and who the fuck sent you" I spat out, feeling as my blood began to boil.

"And what makes you think someone sent me?" He retorted.

"Trust me, someone as stupid as you wouldn't be brave enough to pull that stunt in my club unless you were ordered to" I replied back.

"I was simply doing what I was told. You know that switchblade I used on you friend? That was actually meant for-" I stood and punched him until the chair fell back, him falling on the ground with a loud thud.

I then took the switchblade from the table, "You think you can get away with saying shit like that?" I asked before pulling him up, stabbing him in the thigh.

"You walk into my club, and have the audacity to start a fight. Then you proceed to cause my men trouble and threaten my girl? You've got some guts" I stated, ignoring him as he screamed.