12

Don't forget to vote!

"One foot in and one foot back. But it don't pay to live like that."

- unknown

Nina's POV

*Mature Content*

"I hope you know we won't be going so easy on you" Angelo stated before sealing our lips.

I moaned into Angelo's mouth as he wrapped a hand around my throat. My eyes soon closed as he began to apply pressure, a small whimper coming from me.

"Do you like being choked, my love?" He asked, but I could tell that he already knew the answer.

"I... I do" I replied back, watching as he smirked before slipping his tongue in my mouth as I gasped, it clashing with my own. I loved the feeling of his soft lips on mine as they molded together.

He soon pulled away and began placing wet kisses on the side of my neck. I was wearing nothing but my lingerie at the moment. I could feel how hard he was and it was driving me insane.

"Please Angelo" I begged, him now looking up at me. I then felt as the bed dipped and looked up to see Luca sitting above me, wearing nothing.

"Tell us what you want Nina" Angelo stated before grabbing ahold of my face, making me look back at him.

I then grabbed his hand before trailing it down to my core, where I wanted him. "Fuck me... please" I pleaded, watching as he smirked.

Angelo wasn't kidding when he said I was on punishment for a week, even Luca went along with it so I've been miserable since.

"You've become such a needy little slut" Luca teased as Angelo slid off my underwear, my bra soon coming undone. He then flipped me so that I was resting on my stomach, my eyes lining up with Luca's erect dick.

I then looked up at him before smiling, placing one hand on his thigh before running my other hand over him. A shaky breath came from Luca as his eyes were on my hand that was working it's way up and down his dick.

Angelo then moved my legs so that I was now on my knees with my legs spread wide for him. I moaned as he flicked my clit with his tongue, "Oh fuck" I gasped.

I then licked the pre-cum from Luca's tip before wrapping my mouth around him, watching as his head went back. His dick was hitting the back of my throat as I began to deep throat him.

"Damn baby..." He grunted out as I began to suck harder, his hand now on top of my head.

It was hard to focus while Angelo was eating me out. Another moan came from me as Angelo roughly thrusted two fingers inside of me while playing with my clit. He then curved his fingers, repeatedly hitting my g-spot. A small grunt came from Luca from the vibration of my moans, my hands playing with his balls.

After a while my stomach began to tighten and Angelo pulled away from me. I took Luca's dick from my mouth to catch my breath, my hand still around him. When I looked behind me, I saw that Angelo was now shirtless, taking off his pants.

A hand then grabbed ahold of my face before making me look at them, "Did I say you could stop?" Luca asked me before bringing me back down on his dick, him leaning his head on the bed frame.

I started to gag as he thrusted up into my mouth, "Ah fuck... just like that" He moaned as I looked up at him, my stomach clenching at the sight of him biting his bottom lip.