31 all mine

♦ ♦ ♦

I don't know what I've just done but I know that I am about to be fucked into next week. Part of me has been craving it all day, Everett has been away in his office and I've spent most of my time distracting Milo from going into his head.

As I watched Everett eat up the food I made like it's the most delicious thing he's ever eaten, I couldn't help the heat pool between my legs.

I am currently on fire.

Everett wants to claim my ass as his. It's safe to say that I haven't had anyone near that part of my body, only his fingers a couple of days ago. The thought excites me more than I thought.

It's unknown territory but knowing that Everett is going to be the only person who can fuck me there, it makes me so damn turned on.

I glance over my shoulder at Everett, he sheds his clothes leaving himself in nothing. His shoulders are tense and he's breathing heavier than before. I've definitely wound up the beast inside him. He's about to blow and I'm certain it's going to be in my ass.

My body shudders at the look in his eye and I turn back to the bed, my ass high and my palms resting on the duvet. He spreads my legs impossibly wider and then grabs a bottle of lube from the side of his bed.

His hand smoothes over my ass and he hums in satisfaction. "Mmmmm," he grunts before smacking it. Blood rushes to the area as I jolt out a jagged breath. "So fucking perfect, angel."

I close my eyes as his hands explore the backs of my thighs and across the globes of my ass. His skin has never felt so good on mine. Especially when I know we're seconds away from trying something new.

He presses his thumb against my asshole and I bunch up the sheets beneath my hands. "Ev," I grumble out when I see him take the lube out of the corner of my eye. He coats his fingers in them and then lines it up with my entrance. Slowly he pushes them inside and I groan. "Fuck."

At first they move to the first knuckle and he pulls out, allowing me to adjust to the feeling of his thick fingers. God, how am I going to deal with his large cock? I'm heating up. Sweat beading across my forehead at the thought. He is going to tear me in two and there will be absolutely nothing left of me.

I'm gasping when he pushes them deeper, to the neck knuckle until they are fully positioned inside me. I exhale a small whine and Everett begins to pump, slapping my ass every so often.

"Ughhh," I muffle into the sheets, digging my teeth into the duvet. "Fuck. Fuck."

"This is going to be mine, angel." Another slap. "All mine."

My eyes roll into the back of my head as he picks up his pace. It's a strange sensation but it feels so damn good. Different to when he's inside my pussy, this feels dirtier and sexier and I can't get enough.